Porgeous...this is for you!

bloody hell i remember the days (well a month ago lol) when i used to sit and eat a big grab bag of wotsits knocks me sick now!!!!!!!! :(

OH MY GOD:rotflmao::rotflmao: that is sick and funny!!

Sherbert and fizzy drinks so that we were frothing at the mouth playing zombies was another favorite!!!
Soon came to an abrupt end when my Mum saw us out of the kitchen window and thought we were posessed:p!!!!

XXXXX

ha ha ha ha ha ha lmao!!! THATS WELL FUNNY i may do that when i come off the diet just to scare my O/H

ridiculously good genes

Thanks Hun!!

And thanks Mum!! (I'm sure she won't mind me saying that I also inherited her boobs...now draggin on the floor...and her bottom...now keeping the back of my knees warm!!!!):eek:
XXX

Did anyone do that thing with Wotsits where you pushed them through your front teeth so they ended up like sawdust??? No... only me then?!
Hi Porgeous i did that too, i looked like a demented hamster though.lol. xxx Loobylou

Thanks Hun!!

And thanks Mum!! (I'm sure she won't mind me saying that I also inherited her boobs...now draggin on the floor...and her bottom...now keeping the back of my knees warm!!!!):eek:
XXX

BUT on the plus side, at least once you have located them you still have boobs and an arse... mine on the other hand appear to have just deflated! :eek:;)

You guys are crackers and i must say just what the diet doctor would order.Very inspirational.:eek:

You mentioned crackers!!!
Who did the 'how many cream crackers can you eat without water before you choke' game!!!!

Who did the 'how many cream crackers can you eat without water before you choke' game!!!!

Oh yeah, defo did that one, in fact I was pretty much up for any challenge that involve "see how many you can eat...."!!

B, you have all this to discover and look forward to. What more could you ask for!

Ahhhhhhh another great game did about 15 once!!! I seem to be v good at food related games can fit a whole jam donut in my gob as well ......... as u can imagine my O/H is pleased ha ha ha (Sorry that was crude :p)

Ahhhhhhh another great game did about 15 once!!! I seem to be v good at food related games can fit a whole jam donut in my gob as well ......... as u can imagine my O/H is pleased ha ha ha (Sorry that was crude :p)

Exactly how large is your mouth???;):D:eek:

Ah...but do you lick your lips:crazy::rotflmao:
XX

ha ha ha ha all my work mates call me gobby ha ha ha ha i am very loud and my jaw seems to stretch very wide ha ha ha ha

ROFL, I am shaking and there is snot coming out of my nose!

Ahhh....is it snot bubbles or can you snort it back up before it touches the floor!?!?!?:eek:
XXXX

Back