Porgeous???

Hedgehog

Gold Member
Georgie, where did you get that lovely black and white dress, is it knitted, I seen someone in a restaurant wearing one just before I started CD and was very taken with it. That one was knitted and I thought it was just lovely then and seeing it on you reminded me of
it

You look fab in it girlie....

I agree, that dress looks stunning!!!
You must be sooooo proud of yourself Porgeous& good luck with cdc interview x

Awww thank you both xx.

The dress is French Connection and yes it is knitted. They don't sell it anymore but there is a shop on Ebay that sells them brand new with tags. If you do a search either for French Connection or "Tellin" they should come up.

Thanks again xxx

Porgeous, I only started a couple of days ago but wasn't feeling too great yesterday so I looked at your picture and the inspiration slideshow and it has made me more determined then ever before. You look fab :)

Thanks Nikki! The first week is definately the hardest, keep going hun, it will be so worth it xxx

You do look amazing, how long did it take you? I dont remember you when I first joined in November 2006 - so I only caught the end of your journey when I came back last month.

I love all the outfits! x

Another one just dropping in to say thanks to Porgeous for being such an inspiration!! You have done so well, congratulations!! :D

:thankyou::thankyou::grouphugg:

Thank you all xxx

B - don't be telling me things like that, I've already bought two of the same dress from Whistles cos I liked it so much!! Knew they still sold it in different colours but not the white and cream one.... I can feel a wee visit coming over me!

actually, it was in the French Connection section of House of Fraser at Monument that I saw it - not in Leadenhall Market (visited both in the same day and got confused)

Oooo I'm going to Monument next week!!!! :eek::eek:

Just to echo everyone else......
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Hi Porgeous, you know I'm already a member of the fan club. I haven't been on much recently, but see you have an interview to be a CDC. Best of luck - I think you'll be great.

Back