Original Pork

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah-Jayne, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Helloooo.

Tonights dinner consists of pork and veg, however, pork to me is sooo boring! Has anyone got some ideas how I can make it a little more appitising for free or little syns?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    You could make a pepper sauce using fromage frais, if you go on lifeline online I have seen one on there or if anyone has the sauces book they could post it for you maybe

4. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Theresa - if you go to the recipe section there will be loads of ideas for you, if you go to SW & get the password each week then there are also loads of recipes for veggies on there as well.

5. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could mix together some soy sauce and honey and add to a casserole dish with the pork steaks.

I made a nice sauce by adding 4 tsp dijon mustard into 100g philly with a few splashes of milk.

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I don't eat meat except for chicken & turkey - but when I cook pork chops for hubby, I cook them in the oven wrapped in a foil 'bag' I smear one side with grain mustard and the other with apple sauce, add salt & pepper and a pinch of mixed herbs and then layer thinly sliced onions on top and add just a little red oxo water - when it is cooked it is lovely and moist and I serve it with veggies and a thick red oxo gravy which my hubby likes....enjoy your pork tonight,

7. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Some lovely ideas there, thanks!

One other thing, probably a bit cheeky, but I said a few days back now that my weight loss is slowing down quite abit. I have tried eatign speed foods etc but just wondered if someone could look at my food diary and tell me if im doing it right or not lol. Thanks x

8. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    I do mango pork, it's in one of the SW recipe books.

I cook the pork under the grill. Whilst it's cooking I put half a fresh pureed mango on a griddle pan and heat through with paprika for a couple of minutes. I then add the other half of mango which is chopped into chunks and heat that through. Put it on top of the pork and serve with salad or stir fry veg.

I love this, it's so simple :D

K xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.