porridge? asap =]

The unexplained lumpy bits didn't give a good finish... not bad for sticking any loose tiles back on in the kitchen though lol :D

I didn't want to waste mine, so even though I couldn't eat it I thought the birds might and scraped it out onto the bird table, but they turned their beaks up at it... pleeeeease don't report me to the RSPCA for trying that one :eek:
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh girls you are all hillarious!!!

Yeah, and you Erik as well xxx

I loved the normal porridge and liked the lumps because it gave me something to chew on, and was probably more like my normal porridge :) I always eat with a teaspoon anyhow (well as much as possible) and that helped it to last longer too! Tip: If you do a fair bit of mashing with the back of a spoon because cooking the porridge, it's better.

Last edited:
i brought some lol and have tried both of them.. Cant stand eaither tbh... too lumpy. Tastes/looks like something my 4mth old would have for brekkie

I always add more water than what they say, I don't have a microwave, and i whisk mine for 2 minutes, it really comes out creamy and delicious

hiya

i like the apple and cinnamon and find that if you mix it slowly and add more water around 200ml it's better. i must try the plain porridge if it is quite sweet. yum!

I hate normal porridge , but descided to try the A&C one a few days ago .. and had to rush over the my CDC and get a load more as its lovely , I make it with more water ( about 200mls) and add a sweetener as the extra water dilutes the sweetness .. and I like sweet !! It is sooo very filling , much more so than the shakes :)

joining in the porridge debate! i made original porridge the other day but covered it in sweetner lol the powdered variety, i take it by sweetner you are all talking bout the tablets? how does that work do you just put them in and they dissolve?

omg..original porridge is lush!! Its lovely! Don't need a sweetener in it as its naturally quite sweet to be honest. Never had A & C, sounds like it could be nice, i'll see if my CDC stocks it!

Deepak x

Back