Porridge - Before/After

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
I loved it to start off with, but later I had such a bizarre aftertaste just like I had licked the inside of a leather boot. It was horrible. I thought it was a shame as I actually enjoyed something warm and sweet - and from a BOWL for a change.

Is there anyway the porridge can be made without such a rank aftertaste? They've been quite successful with the shakes/soups etc. Maybe it was just me, I dont know :-/

hello mrs! you know my take on the porridge front! when ya gonna get a diet ticker and grovey avatar?

ticker

you collect the bb code I think then go into quick links into edit signature and copy and paste it (Ctrl C, ctrl V)

hope that helps. Post a over 50 and you can get more space for an avatar. If you want one like the one I have, click on mine and it will take you to the page

Sis xx

Porridge for me in 9 hours time, my first sachet. Looking forward to it.

thanks i have been trying to find out how to do that!

you collect the bb code I think then go into quick links into edit signature and copy and paste it (Ctrl C, ctrl V)

hope that helps. Post a over 50 and you can get more space for an avatar. If you want one like the one I have, click on mine and it will take you to the page

Sis xx

I havent been successful with this as yet, okudaisi. I am not sure whether its linked to the amount of posts you put in

ah, you need 50 posts!

then you'll be given room for an avatar:)

Back