Porridge is so SWEET!

willowmcg

As title, just tried the porridge and it is too sweet. I like my porridge with salt! lol Anyone any suggestions. I am going to have to make them all into biscuits! but a bowl of salty porridge would be nice! Maybe this is a Scottish thing!

Slim and save do a non sweet porridge, good with salt, but they have different pack sizes, and 4 slim and save packs a day is TS. :)

Thanks Marge have only just seen Slim and save and am going to order a sample pack and go between that and Exante. Think if I had seen S&S first I might have gone for them, Hopefully I am going to stick to this for a few months and get down!

Stacey im going to make it into biscuits

I agree Stacey, I think it tastes like uncooked cake mixture.... I love it!

its good for me because i really liked it and it didnt feel like diet food, the first half was lovely, the second half made me feel a bit sick so then i didnt want anything else for the rest of the evening! win win situation :)

xx

Lol, thats a good way to look at it. Just had a look at Slim & Save, they do an unsweetened version. Never heard of them before yesterday, might give them a try after Ive waded through my month of Exante. Thought it would have been here today so I could get started but its not arrived yet. Ive been quite good though and sticking to mainly protein, but why am I craving all the things I dont normally eat like Mars bars and stuff? lol
Its obviously all in my mind that Im going to deprive myself of food and want to cram it in!

Back