Porridge nice or yuk?

Love it! It takes a few goes to get it exactly how you like it will water and cooking time though.

Oooh I'm going to buy some :D

OP you can buy them individually you know? They are £2.25 per pack x

I like the porridge, too.
You can buy everything individually if you want - but you get a 50% discount on the bumper pack -so it's worth thinking about. Sometimes I have porridge twice a day.

Well I did prefer the CD porridge - it had some flavour, was it apple and cinammon ? I add cinammon sometimes, but I'm used to it as it is now, and it's really OK.

Lauryn, yes, it's a sort of sweety, creamy, maybe weaker than normal porridgy flavour. I now often eat it as it is, without cinnamon, and it's fine. I'd imagine anyone on this type of diet long term, like most of us, would be happy to have it - unless you've always hated porridge and never had it for breakfast before.

Lauryn, yes, it's a sort of sweety, creamy, maybe weaker than normal porridgy flavour. I now often eat it as it is, without cinnamon, and it's fine. I'd imagine anyone on this type of diet long term, like most of us, would be happy to have it - unless you've always hated porridge and never had it for breakfast before.

SOLD! :D I absolutely love porridge so seeing this has me all excited!

Back