porridge oats

stace77

How many grams for 1 heb? And also, do you soak them in milk overnight, i normally have the sachets but gonna try the good old fashioned way xx

How many grams for 1 heb? And also, do you soak them in milk overnight, i normally have the sachets but gonna try the good old fashioned way xx

Morning I think it is 35g but I just use the sachets though I know the oats so simple is no longer an option as grams went down. I mix mine with a muller the night before & leave in fridge. Lovely filling breaker, the banana custard one is lovely or vanilla and add some cinnamon :)

As far as I am concerned (and I realise I am probably alone in this!) oats and milk just do not belong together.

For hot porridge I make it with water in the microwave, no need for soaking overnight.

In the summer, I soak the oats overnight in just enough water to dampen them, then add a chopped apple, maybe a sliced banana, and some yogurt in the morning.

And never the sachets. Far too expensive. I get Scotts Old Fashioned oats.

Use boiling water in microwave for 1min add a splash of milk and banana... Job done :)

Back