Porridge sickness

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by thisisme, 3 February 2014 Social URL.

1. thisisme

thisisme Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.86%)
    Hi all,

Has anyone else ever vomited after having the porridge?

I've had my first Exante porridge this morning and within 29 minutes of finishing it a wave of nausea hit me and it came back up.

Last year I was on Cambridge and had the porridge every morning no problem, I decided to go on Exante just before Christmas as it's easier for me but still had some cambridge sachets left so I decided to use then first - the porridge that I had, I brought back up again.

As It's happened with two brands of porridge it can't be a bad batch, it's just confused/worried me as it's hope bed twice now. Soups, shakes and meals I'm fine with, it just seems to be the porridge :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. xsammiloux

xsammiloux Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    Which porridge did you have?!?
    I found I couldn't eat the apple & cinnamam one it made me feel sick all though the normal porridge I really like and feel fine after x

4. thisisme

thisisme Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.86%)
    I had the apple and cinnamon. I've had migraine style symptoms all day. Only managed to get out of bed at 8pm this evening. I think I will be giving the porridge to the bin!

5. Morbi

Morbi Full Member

Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes i've just had my first normal one, i feel like i've got an instant headache and i do feel abit ill :(

6. thisisme

thisisme Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.86%)
    I do think there's something I the porridge causing this as I've had shakes, soups and ready meals the last 2 days and have felt fine. So strange!

7. Misbookie

Misbookie Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hated porrdige until around 2 months ago. I now have ordinary porridge oats from aldi add 3 sweeteners and cooked in milk, leave for 5 mins and then add mango and passion fruit yogurt.Can't go without it now.

8. thisisme

thisisme Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.86%)
    I love normal porridge but this one just does not agree with me at all. I even tried to make pancakes with the packs rather than them go to waste but one mouthful had me heaving too!