Porridge

Pheonix-Rising

I have to go see my CDC on Monday, she didnt want to let many days pass before I went back in. And I have ordered porridge. I'm not a huge fan of it unless its laced with sugar. So, I have been using sweetex in my peppermint tea (tablet form) so im wondering if its ok to add the sweetner to the water I make the porridge with? Or is it already sweet?

I have ordered the cinnaman and apple one :)

Oooh thats good to know....I had a thought that it might be disgustingly salty or something! xx

Love the porridge, don't find them salty, I add Nutmeg to the plain one to add some sweetness

I was going to say, I think they're quite sweet. The apple and cinnamon actually makes me feel a bit sick sometimes it's so sweet. I didn't like it at first, then did, then didn't again, so I don't know whether to try it or not, I guess I might as well give it a shot! I add cinnamon and nutmeg as well.

They are good to try again yes... i found cinn& app too sweet so gave up on it... was nice to chew on something though in the early days iyswim

I find them very sweet as well.. I get the plain one and add a bit of mixed spice to it.. or just a bit of ginger if no mixed spice in the house.. Hope it works well for you - it is funny how we all like things so differently.. and in fact, how I have liked different things at different times..

All the best!

Vxx

I WANT PORRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

I've only got 1 but it's out of date. I had the other one yesterday not realising and it didn't make me ill but it didn't go thick. And at the moment I really really want porridge!!

Oh I'm very excited now! I see my CDC at 9am so will have it when I get back home for breakfast :) xx

ps...I never thought I would ever get excited about something like porridge haha!:D:D:D

I'm excited by the thought of bars!

I only have the plain one as I HATE cinnamon! I put a level teaspoon of powder sweetener on mine as I didn't like the taste without it. I'm sure glad of it with the weather we're having but wish I'd got enough for 2 every day.

Back