Porridge

I know that on t/s we are only allowed 1 bar a day. Does the same apply to the porridge or is that classed the same as the milk shakes ?

Porridge is the same as shakes or soup :)

Ok thanks Starlight

For the past few days I've had 3x porridge a day. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! Might even finish the diet on them, they are just lush :)

Funny but I don't normally like porridge. Never liked milkshakes either but love the Exante ones so hoping I like the porridge too.

Omg porridge

Omg how lush is the porridge :p I done feel like I'm on a vlcd anymore now this has come into my life lol I now have porridge for break fast a soup for lunch and a bar for tea! I made it with 150mls of water not 200mls and it was delish :D
Happy girlie :D x

Couldn't agree more debbie & I cant usually stand porridge!. Think I will be having a porridge everyday as its so filling & creamy. It made my day this morning when I first tasted it x

Ok please fill me in I mean I like porridge usually like Quaker oats or ready brek but when I was on CD I physically couldn't stand the porridge it's vile in my opinion it's lumpy n groce even if I whisked the lumps out it was horrid! What's the consistency like

N is there anybody that tried the cd and exante porridge if so how do they compare???

i ordered the 50 sachets of porridge from exante and had read nothing but good things about it,but i am trying to like it because it is nice to have something hot and warm and i generally like porridge but i am struggling with eating this, does anyone not find that your mouth tastes like you have dissolved about 3 artificial sweeteners on your tongue after? i am not gonna waste it but prefer the shakes and soup :)

I love the porridge too. I make it with 150mls water & put 2 sweetners in before I put it in the microwave.
It stays hot too unlike tose other microwave porridges you can buy.

Try adding nutmeg and cinnamon... Makes it taste a whole lot better! X

oh i so wanted to get the porridge as said it's a proper meal in the day. i was wondering if instead of Exante porridge you could have oat bran made with water for cost cutting??

oh i so wanted to get the porridge as said it's a proper meal in the day. i was wondering if instead of Exante porridge you could have oat bran made with water for cost cutting??

I wouldn't recommend replacing porridge for oat bran as it won't have any of the supplemented nutrients in it!
Take a look on all the exante sachets, it shows all added bits in it so you don't miss out whilst having too few calories.

I use 150ml of water aswell I find it sweet enough on its own and sooo creamy it has proper oats in it mmm it's so nice! But very moorish I had it for lunch and tea :) x

I must be weird because im not fussy what i eat hence why im on exante lol ,gonna try it with nutmeg for tea tonight.i have a really sweet tooth but find it too sweet.

I usually love porridge and have it most days for breakfast (when not on Exante), so I decided to order a box of 50 and have it for breakfast and for tea...but I can't stand the Exante porridge :(. I don't know why I don't like it - it seems to have a weird taste. Also, it's quite sweet for me. I wish I liked it as it's very filling. Anyway I've got loads of them so I'm ploughing my way through. My partner loves it (he's doing Exante too).

hey im not so weird! im glad someone else feels the same way, i too usually love porridge and cant really explain why i am not that keen, did try it with nutmeg last night and was so much better almost tasted like rice pudding but still a bit sweet though.

iexante have sent me a free sample will try it tomorrow.

Back