porridge?

ljt1986

Just tried to make tge the porridge and oh my god I failed.has anyone got any tips? I used a whisk to mix it first and then kept stopping the microwave to stir it but I still failed xx

I've had mine this morning and it went ok! I put less water in though, about 180ml as when I made it yesterday it was far too runny for my taste!! And I increased the time in the mic, 2.5 mins and stirred every 30 seconds with a fork! x

I do mine on the hob, 120mls boiling water in a pan. When it's bubbling add your porridge whilst whisking then whisk every 5-10 secs. Once it's mixed bring it to the boil again then leave to simmer... Amazing!!! Xxx

I have found the soups and meals come out better on the hob too :) had a bit of a disaster with the carbonara in the microwave more on the microwave than left in the bowl however came out great on hob :) I do constantly stir it though.

Had the same disaster with the carbonara this afternoon!!! Luckily I'd only just cleaned the microwave so i tipped it back into the dish!! Lol! Will defo be doing the hot food on the hob in future! :)

Back