Porridge

Fuerte

i used to love the poridge. I started the diet again 3 weeks ago and decided to have my poridge. I been saving it for a treet. Yuck - it was vile. I added a pinch of salt - still yuck - the added a bit of sepia to sweeted - still yuck. The text ture was horrible and the taste discusting??? I will try and make a cookie with the next packet any recipes? Sooooo diapointed as porridge used to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I added cinamon and baked for 20 mins at 170 and it was edible.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

People have been talking on other threads about the porridge been sweet. I dislike sweet drinks etc which is why Inlike the shakes over other brands. But the porridge wasn't sweet at all. Have the change the receipe as it used to be creamy and sweet ish. But today was just horrible - hence adding cinamon and baking. At least I save the mixture. I live in the Canarias so can only get supplies when I make my yearly trip to UK. They will not post here. I have tried. It's a customs problem Inthink. I also tried getting them via a company who have a van service from UK to here. They said no as it was powder.

They changed the recipe, I have resorted to buying older versions off eBay etc. I use to rely on the porridge, the newer version seems almost curdled and it's one if the few packs I genuinely can't tweak to force myself to finish it. It's a sad sad day!

Hi I just tried the new porridge the other day and i thought it tasted quite nice! I didn't like them before because of the curdled texture. This time I added hot water to the mixture, stirred and let it sit then heated it. Very creamy and pretty satisfying actually

Back