• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Porridge!!

Hey Guy's, visited my CDC today who gave me an Apple and cinnamon porridge to try.
I tried it this morning for my breakfast and it was really nice, not like normal porrdige but close enough, and i did not have to add sweetners because it was already quite sweet!! I just thought I would share this to let you know that this porridge is available, and unlike the shakes it has made me feel quite full.

Thanks for reading Tess xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i think its gorgeous and could eat it all day long... if i was allowed lol

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Will hope my CDC has porridge in next week when I see her then! :)

Well done everyone on your losses! :)

I am sorry, but I tried it and hated it. I didn't give up with one mouthful, I did eat it with cinnamon but when I got to the end I felt sick and didn't enjoy the texture at all. All weird especially as I love normal porridge very much.

I am obviously too fussy..............:sigh:

i tried the porridge and i thought it was awful. ive tried it twice now and it didnt get any better. i enjoy normal porridge (when im not on a diet) and was really looking forward to being able to have porridge but its just plain yuck.

porridge is lovely uhmmmm every morning i run to it as soon as i open my eyes (& brush my teeth:D).......