Porridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SD1722, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all, i'm back on cambridge to shift my last little bit of weight before having cosmetic surgery in April and I've heard that cambridge are doing porridge now??? This is great news for me as I love love love it!!! I'm going to pick some up on Wednesday, but wanted to check if anyone has tried it and what your opinions are???

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I found both varieties to be yummy but I get the impression that it is like marmite - you either love it or hate it

xx

4. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Really hoping to love it!

Thanks for your reply xx

5. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Yes the porriage is wicked had the origional but apple and cinemon is really nice
    seem to have 3 times a day due to cold weather instead of the shakes but my cd councillors has said if having porriage you should drink a bit more water than usual

6. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My oh my, didn't realise there were different flavours to choose from!! Wonder why it's not been put on the cambridge website?? xx

7. donnamarie

donnamarie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello... I am loving the porridge... the apple & cinnamon one is so so so nice.. dont think i could do this diet without that 1 now!
    Hope you like them.. im sure you will. :)

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    The porridges are lovely! I have 2 a day - 1 of each :D

9. angieanguk

angieanguk Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have only tried the plain flavour one and it was delicious - I only bought one in case I didn't like it but now I am planning on getting enough so that I can have one for breakfast each day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.