Porridge

THAI CHILLI

Oh I love porridge i always eat it at night cause it really filling and you had a little bit of chewing that what I'm really missing, My favourite is Apple and Cinamon it lovely.

I love the porridge! Even more so now i blend it rather than wisk it with a fork. Its lush :)

I have 3 porridge packs each day. I couldn't do this diet without it.

Same here, i adore it.

I blend mine too - more tasty that way and i add extra water and a few sweetners.

Before i lost an average of 4lbs a week on it.

Even today I had Apple and cinnamon porridge and a pint of water and I'm still full until now.

if i was honest with myself i am not hungry either - its getting through the boredom eating.

I hope for that state where i dont emotional eat or eat cos theres nothing to do!

Realy wanted to love the apple & cinnamon porrridge but it made me gag. I couldnt swallow it :yuk:

Its like Marmite you either love it or hate it.

Oh I love the porridge as well!! I love love the original but the apple and cinnamon is also nice. I have a pack everyday for breakfast but lately I've been having them for dinner and loving it! I'm going off the chocolate packs now so I think I'll swap them for more porridge! :D

I have porridge every night, I prefer it whisked with a fork then blended though. I add sweetener and then when cooked I sprinkle some cinnamon. Yum!!! I have had it every night for five weeks.

Bingbong x

I also love the porridge (but have only tried the apple & cinnamon, couldn't be bothered to sweeten the plain one). I don't blend mine because I quite like chewing on the lumps, lol. I will try blending it though, just to see what it's like.

I find you have to careful when microwaving it - if you don't use a deep enough dish, it tends to slurp over the sides (and gets wasted! I can't be doing with that!).

I was late for work this morning and didn't have time for my porridge so took it with me. All I was able to do was to put it in a bowl and pour on some (unmeasured) hot water and mix it up with a spoon. But it was even nice then! :) Yummy!

I find you have to careful when microwaving it - if you don't use a deep enough dish, it tends to slurp over the sides (and gets wasted! I can't be doing with that!).

i think all poridge does that! Im always having to stare right into the microwave with my finger on the stop button to make sure it doesnt overflow!

I love the porridge,I add ginger to mine or sprinkle mixed spice on the top.

Am I missing something??? Are we supposed to cook our porridge? I was under the impression that we couldn't cook any of the packs because it destroys the vitamins and nutrients in them.... I've been making my porridge by mixiing with hot water from the tap (but not boiling) and mixing well. It comes out slightly thick like a smoothie but not pasty like normal porridge. I love it all the same but would like to know if we can cook it. Thanks peeps!

Am I missing something??? Are we supposed to cook our porridge? I was under the impression that we couldn't cook any of the packs because it destroys the vitamins and nutrients in them.... I've been making my porridge by mixiing with hot water from the tap (but not boiling) and mixing well. It comes out slightly thick like a smoothie but not pasty like normal porridge. I love it all the same but would like to know if we can cook it. Thanks peeps!

Yes you use boiling water :)

Back