Portion control

Anna17

Good morning everyone,

I am not doing so good on SW as I think my portion sizes are too big regarding pasta, rice, potatoes. I also seem to be eating all the time and just thinking of food! Could someone advise as to what is a regular size portion of dried pasta, rice, potatoes and what snacks satisfy you? Thanks so much!

I have recently discovered Konjac noodles (and rice and pasta, but it all tastes the same). It tastes just like rice noodles but with very little calories and is filling. I have no idea though if it is recommended on SW diet.

I don't know where you live but I am in Ireland and some of the larger supermarkets have them and health food chains, Our local Holland and Barrett have them and currently on special offer BOGOF. You can also get them on special online (Groupon for me). They smell a bi when you open them but rinse well and then heat, my packs when drained are 200g cooked and easily feed 2

I don't know where you live but I am in Ireland and some of the larger supermarkets have them and health food chains, Our local Holland and Barrett have them and currently on special offer BOGOF. You can also get them on special online (Groupon for me). They smell a bi when you open them but rinse well and then heat, my packs when drained are 200g cooked and easily feed 2

I am in Dublin That's great will have a look out for it! Any tips on how you control the portions? Thanks so much!

Sorry Anna, I'm not doing SW and have no idea about it but the 200g pack of noodles with 1 pack (Tesco or LIDL) stir fry veg and 1 chicken breast is plenty for a meal for 2 of us. I tend to eat small meals.....but lots of them. The konjac noodles in Holland and Barett are €3.59 a pack but on BOGOF or you can get them for €1.50 on Groupon.

Back