Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

portion of chicken as a healthy b ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bailey 29, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, on the slimming world plan, have been doing all green days on this plan as i dont eat meat that much, but am making chicken for the family today so thought i could have some, can i have some as a healthy b ? Thanks all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi - of course you can, have a look through your book and make sure you use your (and vary) B choices or you'll go off the rails. Enjoy

4. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry forgot to say - you can't have the skin and you can have 71g cooked weight on a green day

5. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Have lost all my reference books, but can remember most of it, thanks for your help xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.