Portions

tod2005

Does anyone know if you really have to take 2 sachets a day? I use 1 a day, not because I'm trying to spare it, more because I do find it hard to drink. I cant face a second dose or if I do force myself I'll do half a packet well diluted as always. The reason I ask is that the pharamacist gave out to me at my last weigh in for only drinking 1 a day. I'm not starving or anything (bar when I pass the smell of food that is, I know I know its all in the mind), just wondering does anyone have any experience in taking just the one?

dont no ! you talkin bout LT potions coz you must have all three a day for them to work!!! dont you feel lack of energy??? xx

Red...he's a guy so he has two Male packs a day.

You must have them both mate. This diet is a controlled starvation diet. If you don't have the two then you are literally starving your body of nutrients. It will hold onto your fat and you'll not lose as much. Honestly....TWO A DAY MUST BE HAD! Why not split them into four little ones...might be easier to get down.

wow I look forward to mine no way I could go without:eek:. What I have started doing is throwing choclate ones in a blender with half ice half water. Tastes just like Mcdonalds shakes!.
Is this the todd2005 from the old simalert?.

Oh its a must you take the two sachets Tod!! Would diluting them with more water help you?

Hi mate... I've got a mixture of blokes & birds shakes (coz I cheated & bought them off Ebay) but the female packs are 2:1 to the male packs anyhoos :)

I have mine as follows:

12.00 female shake (or half a male shake)

18:00 male shake (or 2 female shakes)

20:00ish female shake (or again half a male shake)

Works for me :)

Tod,

It is really important that you have all your packs. I find making them into smoothies with lots of ice and some sweetener pills crushed up for the strawberry one, that it really isn't that bad. So much easier to drink and I actually enjoyed my strawberry one this morning and on Wednesday night it almost made me gag. Luckily I find I am getting used to them really quickly, with a little tweaking :party0048:

as shazpaz said YOU MUST HAVE BOTH PACKS otherwise your literally starving yourself..

TAKE THEM!!

h xx

i had a few days at the beginning of this week where my head must have been somewhere else and i only had two shakes Monday and Tuesda, didnt realise till wednesday then could hardly move yesterday i felt totally wiped out!! Missed out on a tennis match and some housework chores!!! so there is a down side to not having what your told, they obvioiusly tell us for a reason as people have explained so youve been warned!!!

wow I look forward to mine no way I could go without:eek:. What I have started doing is throwing choclate ones in a blender with half ice half water. Tastes just like Mcdonalds shakes!.
Is this the todd2005 from the old simalert?.
me too. really nice,yum yum

Red...he's a guy so he has two Male packs a day.

You must have them both mate. This diet is a controlled starvation diet. If you don't have the two then you are literally starving your body of nutrients. It will hold onto your fat and you'll not lose as much. Honestly....TWO A DAY MUST BE HAD! Why not split them into four little ones...might be easier to get down.
cheers shaz im really thick ,new he was a guy but wud have thawt hed have more portions not less, anyway your right you hav much better advice xx

cheers shaz im really thick ,new he was a guy but wud have thawt hed have more portions not less, anyway your right you hav much better advice xx

They're bigger packs red :) Double the size of female packs.

Does anyone know if you really have to take 2 sachets a day? I use 1 a day, not because I'm trying to spare it, more because I do find it hard to drink. I cant face a second dose or if I do force myself I'll do half a packet well diluted as always. The reason I ask is that the pharamacist gave out to me at my last weigh in for only drinking 1 a day. I'm not starving or anything (bar when I pass the smell of food that is, I know I know its all in the mind), just wondering does anyone have any experience in taking just the one?

My finace started having 1 sachet per day and he hardly lost any weight that week!! So he had the 2 per day and the next weigh in he lost loads. Your body will go into starvation mode and start storing fat if you dont have all the sachets. xx

i struggle to have 3 and mostly have 2 i know this is wrong but i cant help it just hoping that after the first week i will get more of an appetite for them yet i have done lt before and same then.will have to try to make myself have all 3 ,still get good results just having 2 x

Amazing..... all this struggling to take sachets!!!! I practically lick out the tiny bits that are stuck in the corners!!!!!!!

Me too sara, you get so much stuck in that corner piece you tear off lol

Amazing..... all this struggling to take sachets!!!! I practically lick out the tiny bits that are stuck in the corners!!!!!!!

hahahaha - me too - & I lick the blender afterwards :eek: I do remember to turn it off 1st mind :eek:

Wow, what feedback, my bband connection went down after I posted this on Thursday, tis back up again though :D.

I am will surprised that some of yee LOVE these shakes, even to the point yee lick the blender...sickos;). I can only assume the shakes for the ladies are delicious and the ones for the lads are rank :cry:

Thanks for all the feedback, I guess I need to force the 2 into me then.

'poor tod'

Hi tod why not mix the chocolate shake with a tray of ice and 150ml of peppermint tea the result is fab choco mint loveliness try it

Back