Portsmouth people

Sarah the consultant at pavilion on the park is great. I go to her Wednesday 7.30 group.
I have been umming about doing the evening or thursday morning one. I may come on weds depending on when hubby is home from work. Is it really busy? I get nervous about things like that.
xx

The 7.30 class isn't that busy and the group are lovely. We have 3 target members who stay most weeks and are really helpful.

Just realised I never answered my own question, I go to St Patricks church hall on a Monday night.

I've tried other groups but I think Jo is fab and the group is good! The lady running the scales is lovely!

me from portsmouth, well originally from portsmouth but now live in waterlooville but still work in pompey

Thats this thread isn't it?

It is now! There were two identical threads running for some reason, so the lovely Mods merged them x

I don't go to group. I used to but didn't find it much use to be honest!!! Plus I'm on a course that doesn't finish until this time next year and I have to go to London most weeks, which plays havoc with any attempt at weight loss! I lost 2 stone and hover around that, so I'm not too bothered. I'll get back to it properly when I don't have to resist the lure of the pubs & restaurants in London with my fellow trainees!

Oh yeah, I live in Copnor btw but am currently buying a house in Eastney.

Trace xxx

I don't go to group either I can't afford it as I'm training an my shifts mean It is difficult to make it every week :( so this website is so helpful for me

Back