Posative vibes... :)

Zest for Life

Gold Member
I started today, again...
I'm going to tell myself, I can do this, I know what to expect, I want to do this and I will not let myself fail.

Anyone can do the CD diet...successfully, but only the ones that really want this are successful. I'm posative I want this, before I wanted it, but half hearted about it.
I have been successful once on this diet, now I'm going to shift the weight for sure.
My heads in the right place at last :)

Day 1
Feeling good, feeling posative. SS , so far I'm fine.

I can do this, I will do this!!!!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Karen on your CD journey!

It is a great feeling when the head is in the right place...you just know you can do it:)

Mini said:
Good luck Karen on your CD journey!

It is a great feeling when the head is in the right place...you just know you can do it:)

Thanks mini. :)

Day 2.
Staying positive, I can do this, just need to get first few days out of the way. I can't wait for the hunger to stop, then there is less temptation. Also first wi is a good day, as you can see your hard work and willpower paying off.

Got to stay on this, I'm so fed up of being overweight, can't have another FAT summer!!!

You can surely do this

If I can you can

Positivity is the eye of the winner (made that up but sounds goo dish) hehehe

Good luck

hiya karen , i had the exact same thought today ( fat summer ) this summer im promising myself i can wear what i want and not be going about roasting in jumpers lol im on day 2 aswell be strong we can do this :D

karen0308 said:
hiya karen , i had the exact same thought today ( fat summer ) this summer im promising myself i can wear what i want and not be going about roasting in jumpers lol im on day 2 aswell be strong we can do this :D

We can and we will, x

Day 3...
Hungry, but keeping on track, thinking of the long term goal, what's 12 weeks out of my life? When being fat had taken years out of it, in a way, by not wearing what I want, not going out as much as I want. Living in leggings and baggy tops, I could go on and on...
But my diary Is called positive vibes, so that's what I'm sticking to...
Be focused, be positive, I can do this, I want to be slim fit and healthy. I will be slim fit and healthy, I will be successful.

Karen27 said:
Day 3...
Hungry, but keeping on track, thinking of the long term goal, what's 12 weeks out of my life? When being fat had taken years out of it, in a way, by not wearing what I want, not going out as much as I want. Living in leggings and baggy tops, I could go on and on...
But my diary Is called positive vibes, so that's what I'm sticking to...
Be focused, be positive, I can do this, I want to be slim fit and healthy. I will be slim fit and healthy, I will be successful.

SLIM FIT and HEALTHY you shall be

When you get those hunger pangs I find a glass of cold or warm water does the trick

Keep up the good work

karen0308 said:
Hope youre having a good day karen x

Hey, yes going ok. Never easy, just love the weight loss it gives, so got to be done x

Day 4
Just found my old cd diary, from last year, it's madness, Like in just living my life going round in circles and endeing up back at the same place. Before I know it years would have past.
So. No more circles, straight lines going forward, loosing weight staying focused and when I reach goal, find something other than food to love.

Just blown it, popcorn while watching film, everyone eating it and I caved in.
I then had half a kit Kat. But that's it. I could have carried on and gone mad but I didn't. So I blown it, got to start again now, but hey it happens.
Positive still, if you blow it, get up, dust yourself off and begin again!

So annoyed with myself, but promised myself I'd stay positive so I'm just going to draw a line under yesterday like it never happend. Won't let a bad day turn into a bad week.
On the upside, this week I've not binged not had cakes or crisps all week, so I'll still loose weight, just not the large numbers I wanted x
Positive vibes ;)

Blown it big time this week.
So begins another Monday morning of day one.
Too much going on this week made me weak.
But still got time to be a success.
Thing is, I haven't been hungry, just tempted by situations and tired due to late nights.

i blew it aswell on friday had a complete break down lol never mind its monday time to start a fresh and try to get through a whole week now :) hopefuly the scales will be kind have a great day !

Sons got abscess so had to cancel my wi. Going to be at dentist instead.
I'm doing ok(ish) had 2 birthdays last week and one girlie meet up.
This diet would be amazing if I lived Alone and had no social life.
X

Aarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

Food glorious food! Nightmare...

I'm really struggling to do cd this time.
I see alot of people stop posting when they struggle and then disappear from this site, like I did last year. But I need to post my good and bad and stay posative that I will do this, hope I'm having a blip and look back at this when I'm on track...
Hope by next week, if I can get week 1 out of the way I will be ok x

So starting tomorrow, again. Going to do this over and over till I do it, not going to give up trying. Done it before so can do it again.
Monday, tomorrow, my new start date.

Back