Posative vibes... :)

im starting back tomo 100% again with u, iv been faffing about for 4 weeks now, after a first good week!!!

its the evenings that get me, im good all day but crumble in the eve, so im planning on doing ss+ each day and if i can manage ss then go with it but the (+) element will distract me from "normal and bad" foods

this diet is a cruel mind game, but if u focus ul get there, once uv done a day, a week on it it gets easier its the start for me!

Good luck guys with your restart tomorrow. I restarted after 5 days of eating due to medication and I totally agree that once you have done a couple of days, it gets soooo much easier. I found increasing my water to 3 litres a day really helped too :) :) xxx

So far so good. Enjoying my chocolate shake. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

how have u got on today? iv been 100%!!!! shocked myself really lol
3 ltrs down, 3 shakes down and 3 cups of tea :) - 3 seems to be the lucky number for me today!!
big mistake tho allowing myself to go 10 hours between shakes!!! major headache :/

I had a mad day, was fine then all of sudden felt weak light headed and like my hands were shaking, but they weren't. But i had no grip and they felt like jelly. Odd. But I had a bowl of frosties, thought low blood sugar? ten mins later it was as if it never happend! Felt fine. Never had that before, but it was totm, and I have fibroids, so periods very heavy, so could be that. So still not managed a week yet! :(
Has anyone else had this?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back