Positive mental attitiude, change your mind set!

Finally I think I have changed my mind set. For years I have tried to lose weight but not really put my heart and soul into it. Something in me has shifted and I know I am ready! I have decided that I will not allow negativity in my life-anywhere in my life. Like the old song I now intend to accentuate the positive. I will be a blazon of light a beacon to my inner self exuding only positive thoughts and energy. I know that if I do this then everything will change, I will lose weight forever and start to feel good about myself.

When I start feeling blue I will repeat this to myself and make myself smile until it becomes a reality. Every day I will post positive life reaffirming thoughts. If anyone else wants to post a positive thought for the day that would be great!

Thought for today- I am a nice person , I like myself!!!:)

Finally I think I have changed my mind set. For years I have tried to lose weight but not really put my heart and soul into it. Something in me has shifted and I know I am ready! I have decided that I will not allow negativity in my life-anywhere in my life. Like the old song I now intend to accentuate the positive. I will be a blazon of light a beacon to my inner self exuding only positive thoughts and energy. I know that if I do this then everything will change, I will lose weight forever and start to feel good about myself.

When I start feeling blue I will repeat this to myself and make myself smile until it becomes a reality. Every day I will post positive life reaffirming thoughts. If anyone else wants to post a positive thought for the day that would be great!

Thought for today- I am a nice person , I like myself!!!:)

Hey Dragonfly :) I have to say I like your Post, sometimes we become far too wrapped up in 'life' and forget what is good about it :) Positive Mental Thinking is the Way Forward :) Amen Sister! X

I totally agree :)

Something 'clicked' with me a couple of months ago and ever since I've been mostly on track. I decided that I wanted to be happy and healthy :)

I totally agree :)

Something 'clicked' with me a couple of months ago and ever since I've been mostly on track. I decided that I wanted to be happy and healthy :)

Poppy watches a program on cbeebies called 'Get Well Soon' and their motto is Be Happy, Be Healthy and Get Well Soon! X

Back