Positive Points of Slimming World

The best thing I like about sw is that I don't have to cook separate meals for my hubs and kids.

They love all the sw recipes too.

My Son does,which is a good thing,he's very tall for his age but due to a medical condition I have to take him to the Doctors every 6 months and they have to weigh him and take his height measurements,he is slightly overweight (which is partly to do with another health condition that he has) and he is so supportive of me doing slimming world although I thought he wouldn't be happpy at first, he liked my coooking before but tells me that some of the things I am making now are his favourites,and we are both getting healthier as a result,and i've got more energy than I used to because although I have only lost a stone I used to have a constant chest infection which I seemed to have for the past couple of years,I had been to the Doctor but couldn't find out what was actually wrong,this has cleared,I am actually really glad I have joined.

Another excellent point!

The support you get from coming on here and the support you get from staying at group. When you have a bad week or day there is always someone to help you and give advice if needed.
We have all been there on our own weight loss journey.

I've been doing SW for over 5 years, and in all that time, I've only eaten salad about 9 times....

Because I've wanted to...

Not because I HAD to.... :rolleyes:

Or because it was the lowest calorie thing in the house.... :p

:D

The support you get from coming on here and the support you get from staying at group. When you have a bad week or day there is always someone to help you and give advice if needed.
We have all been there on our own weight loss journey.

Couldnt have put it better myself and even more so as i am currently have a very bad day.... whoopsie 15 syns or 115 syns - sure we have all been there lol

I've been doing SW for over 5 years, and in all that time, I've only eaten salad about 9 times....

Because I've wanted to...

Not because I HAD to.... :rolleyes:

Or because it was the lowest calorie thing in the house.... :p

:D

I'm not a massive fan of salad either.....

I'm having a real bad slimming world based day - i'm probably closer to 115 syns lol..... even on this i shall add a positive....

I found these in Holland and Barrett 0.5 syns each there are more flavours - gutted there was no cola ones but there you go lol. Much like the wethers original sugar free 0.5 syns too. So my positive is even today on a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD DAY!! i've managed to find a low syns sweet treat/snack that i didn't know of before 18 months into my slimming world journey.....

Trying to remain positive and back to plan tomorrow....

Lee
CAeSK0rWgAAaxUj.jpg

I'm not a massive fan of salad either.....

I'm having a real bad slimming world based day - i'm probably closer to 115 syns lol..... even on this i shall add a positive....

I found these in Holland and Barrett 0.5 syns each there are more flavours - gutted there was no cola ones but there you go lol. Much like the wethers original sugar free 0.5 syns too. So my positive is even today on a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD DAY!! i've managed to find a low syns sweet treat/snack that i didn't know of before 18 months into my slimming world journey.....

Trying to remain positive and back to plan tomorrow....

Lee
View attachment 169576
Will look out for them when go sshopping tomorrow, thanks

They have some nice stuff but costly syns on some - i thought some of the gluten free stuff might be lower in syns but not lol

I love slimming world for lots of reasons I can still have carbs and goodies!:p I never go hungry you can eat out still have a drink with friends there's no going hungry you cant really call it a diet more like healthy eating

I love slimming world for lots of reasons I can still have carbs and goodies!:p I never go hungry you can eat out still have a drink with friends there's no going hungry you cant really call it a diet more like healthy eating

What lovely positive notes and i'm glad i'm reading them on my off day.... so bad and naughty today! This is really motivating me to crack on again tomorrow and put massive shame on my bad self for being so naughty today! Long live motivation and MY healthy eating not diet lol

I love that everyone's positives are so good and i like that there so many more than what i came up with to start off....

What lovely positive notes and i'm glad i'm reading them on my off day.... so bad and naughty today! This is really motivating me to crack on again tomorrow and put massive shame on my bad self for being so naughty today! Long live motivation and MY healthy eating not diet lol

I love that everyone's positives are so good and i like that there so many more than what i came up with to start off....

Wopsey! Never mind your treat day I had mine yesterday my god I was so pleased to be back on track and in that gym this morning working the chocolate cake of lol but we all need treats now and again that's what keeps us going i do appreciate chocolate a lot more

Wopsey! Never mind your treat day I had mine yesterday my god I was so pleased to be back on track and in that gym this morning working the chocolate cake of lol but we all need treats now and again that's what keeps us going i do appreciate chocolate a lot more

Yeah big whoopsie on my part - in my defence there's like a market in town and they had a fudge shop..... apart from a lot of syns it was a lot of money for very little fudge lol. I think it is important to indulge every now and again to appreciate it and to not fall off the wagon completely so to speak lol

oh theres nothing worse then feeling robbed haha oh we deffo have to over indulge I think that's what keeps me on track I look forward to what am gunna have on my day of this is what happened Wednesday yep very chocolaty and worth the wait lol

10996_10152626320176290_7211468597037552976_n.jpg

oh theres nothing worse then feeling robbed haha oh we deffo have to over indulge I think that's what keeps me on track I look forward to what am gunna have on my day of this is what happened Wednesday yep very chocolaty and worth the wait lol

View attachment 169641

OH MY GOD! I think i may have died and fell in love - that looks effing gorgeous!!!

View attachment 169641

HOLY DIABETES BATMAN,!!!!

That totally looks like I should be eating it.

Back