Positive Positive Positive

Sorry ladies - it is still a no.

Being male doesn't exempt me from the photograph phobia discussed in the other thread.... :(

What is wrong with you ladies.. one sniff of a blokey and you all go crrrraaaaazzzzyyy

Sorry HBC.. they are normal really .. honest! :D

What is wrong with you ladies.. one sniff of a blokey and you all go crrrraaaaazzzzyyy

Sorry HBC.. they are normal really .. honest! :D

like a lamb to the slaughter!

Would be great to see some before and afters when you're ready, I love seeing peoples successes - it really lets you know you can do it. I think it's great that your confidence is boosted though hopeful - isn't it awful that we always think other people instantly see the flaws that we do?
I always lose from my hands first, not the best as I've never once put on an outfit and said "yes but do my hands look fat in this?" :rolleyes:

i found afew fat pics on my mums pc other day that i was really shocked at, so when i lose bit more will post them and some new ones, acctualy may do it sooner so u guys can honestly tell me if u think i look different cause i dont think i do but my mum does

i always lose it off my boobs first lol the last place i wanted too:eek:

I would love to loose some of my boobs really... I mean have you tried running with big boobs... nope ... what about laying flat on the floor to do press ups... not that I do that haha... but they just get in the way!

Yes I have to say that I agree with you how we think people will see our flaws... but they are like the rest of us.. to busy worrying about our own haha!

Ok hopefulbigchap.... maybe when you are up to it you will post some pics..... sometime.... won't hold me breath yet then lol

Back