POSITIVES THREAD - Please join in everyone welcome :)

Positives for today;

1. Weigh day and I've lost 6.5lbs! So happy :)
2. Gym clothes have arrived and they all fit perfectly!
3. Had a chinese tonight, synned everything and it was all within my weekly budget :)

I am so behind on here the last couple of days I am sorry. I will catch up I promise

Well done on the job!! So proud of you!!

Some amazing positives on here :) I really hope you all find them helpful I know I do :)

1) Listened to my slimpods in bed last night
2) up early and I walked two miles with Leslie Sansone again
3) had breakfast and a handful of blueberries as really fancied them

Just popping in to say how lovely to see so many recording positives each day :) I really do hope it helps as much as it helps me. I love reading everyones positives as it makes me smile that you've all made the effort to find them even on a difficult day :) Thank you for humouring me :) I am determined to keep this up. I found it hard the last two days as felt rough with this awful cough but I've done two miles each day (even though my ticker hasn't updated again) and have felt better for that too. Heres to a more positive 2017 for us all xxxxx

1. Got through a rather complicated reconciliation.
2. Not working tomorrow
3. Got a last minute hairdressers appointment

1) listened to slimpods in bed last night
2) cough was worse but I still did 2 miles yesterday
3) I just did two fast (well fast for me) miles with Leslie Sansone
4) feeling positive today
5) cooked a healthy tea with fresh veg too
6) 1 mile walk outside :)

1. I've only had 1.5 syns today.
2. I went Swimming for the first time in ages, and I went by myself, something I would never have dreamed of doing a couple of months ago as I suffer with really bad anxiety. But I did it, and I got talking to a few people as well, something that I hate doing, I get embarassed and don't know how to act!
3. Washed my dishes up tonight so I don't have to do them in the morning :)

1. Day 13 of Elimination Diet, only 1 suspect food so far 11 pounds lost
2. I don't have to struggle to work with transport problems
3. Second session of private pilates lessons later today

A harder day today but positives are

1) Listened to my slimpods in bed last night
2) Up early
3)I feel calm even though hubby is away until tomorrow night (only one night) but first time hes ever stayed away

1) 4 miles with Leslie
WARNING THE NEXT TWO ARE PROBABLY TMI BUT THEY'RE POSITIVES FOR ME SO THEY'RE GOING DOWN
2) Went to scratch my section scar earlier (10 years still itchy!) only to discover I didn't have to move my belly off it to do so. I still have a pouch but it's lifted right up off my scar!
3) Did a set of jumping jacks earlier without having a little wee! (My pelvic floor hasn't been great for years despite exercising it but a bit of weight off and general fitness seems to be working).

1. I have felt really good physically today, for the first time in months. Aches and pains didn't come on until the end of my 8 hour shift, rather than just a couple of hours into it!
2. Bought some Sistema stuff that was on sale! (can never have too much tupperware!)
3. Ordered some new swim clothes :)

1)finished my first week, totally on plan and work didn't derail me!
2) all meals made from scratch
3) actually felt good this week and didn't feel like I am struggling with the dietary changes.
4)my OH has been really supportive and stuck to the plan 100% with me as well which makes it so much easier

Todays.
1/ I needed a toaster but used the grill as couldn't be bothered to go out. But later on I decided I have to get one so went to asda got one and didn't stop to pick up anything else.
2/On way back from asda stopped at Sainsburys for bread and lunch box food. And that is all what I picked up.
3/Another sugar free day.

Not been a very positive day BUT

1. I am about to check in for our flight to Benidorm next week!
2. I ate about 5 biscuits and a mince pie danish today, but I don't feel guilty as I will use as little syns as possible over the next 4 days!
3. Tried my new swimming stuff on and it fits perfect! Can't wait to use it on Monday!

1) found new programme on Netflix that I'm loving (witches of east end)
2) didn't fall asleep on sofa last night, so my sleep wasn't interrupted. Feel really refreshed this morning
3) my skin is looking really good. Apparently eating vegetables is good for you

Back