Poss TMI, but....!

Lighterlady

...Has anyone else had a huge loss of libido on this diet?! :sign0163:
I have:sigh:, which is wierd, because I thought that as I got smaller I would be feeling better about myself and therefore it would go up!
If anyone else has had this problem - does it come back?!:help2:

Yes and Yes!!!

Phew! :giggle:Guess I just have to bide my time until I've got to target then! :badmood:

Lol, I'm the same at the moment! Would much rather sleep than do the business (!)

My hubby loves and loathes CD in equal measure - loves it because he can see I'm losing weight (and therefore making me happy), and loathes it for the very subject you've raised, Lighterlady! ;)

Glad to read that its just a temporary thing :D

OMG I've been worrying about the exact same thing. My weights dropping off and I'm starting to feel really good about myself BUT not interested in anything more than a cuddle! I'm so glad to hear it'll change (soon I hope!). I wonder why this happens :confused:

just call me mary

I'm starting to get frisky but could be becuase my little man is sleeping a bit better therefore I am therefore I've got a spare 2.4 minutes for a bit of giggy giggy.

I must confess I keep having erotic dreams about celebrity's though, mainly gordon ramsey and it's not because in the dream he's cooking either before any of you jump to conclusions.

I think because I'm not feeling such a lump I don't mind DH copping a feel hee hee

No change for me, just the same!

**Puts image out of her mind of Del getting jiggy**

Think pure thoughts!

(FYI, mine has stayed the same too, but it was quite high anyway ;))

Mine took a huge nose dive, to the point that I wouldn't have been turned on if Kiefer Sutherland stood in front of me wearing nothing but a red rose and a smile (yeah, OK, I know he's not everyones idea of a fantasy man, but he is mine).

Thankfully, after about 7 weeks on the diet, things have started to look up a bit and I'm getting reactions where I should be, despite thinking that all lines of communication to my erogenous zones had been severed!

Whilst on this subject, if any of you are looking for a Christmas pressie to yourself and other half, I'd recommend the bedroom game Nookii. You only need to be a little bit adventurous and it can definitely warm up the bedroom on those cold winter nights!

Back