Possible newbie

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
Yes think it may be in wrong one. No I suppose Llandudno not that far maybe we could organise a welsh meet once we all get to goal xxx

Yeah that'd be cool :) xx

HAHA! Sorry! This was meant for the other thread! Lollll

Have just sent/received a series of emails to Rob. Hes happy with my before pic, so going to order the sample pack this weekend, and then crack on at end of next week when it arrives! The only thing I'm panicking about is the whole minging breathe thing, as I really need this job. Part of me was thinking about waiting til after it just incase, but it's 3 weeks away! And could lose a fair few lbs in my first few weeks xx

Waiting sounds like a bit of an excuse to me - just do it! Go for it! In my whole time not a single person has commented on my breath (and it's been 8 months). Believe me - my family would've let me know if there was a problem!

weasey said:
Waiting sounds like a bit of an excuse to me - just do it! Go for it! In my whole time not a single person has commented on my breath (and it's been 8 months). Believe me - my family would've let me know if there was a problem!

I'm Not making excuses! I clearly stated that I'd thought about it, but also it would be better to start sooner as I'd loose a bit in the 3 weeks.
Thanks for the info re the breathe-as I said that Is the only thing bothering me x

Sorry - I didn't mean yo be rude. It's just that I do therapy for my weight and it's the kind of thing my counsellor would say - sorry!

weasey said:
Sorry - I didn't mean yo be rude. It's just that I do therapy for my weight and it's the kind of thing my counsellor would say - sorry!

It's ok! Like I said, I had thought about it due to the interview, but figured I'd rather have a few extra pounds lost :) can only be a good thing right?? x

Am Really pleased! Have just got home from work, and explained my plan with s&s to my parents, and they understand why I want to try it and will help and support as much as they can-which makes a change as they didn't with sw! Guess they understand how much it means to me to do it. I've explained all about the support and also the Cashback offer too :) good times ahead xx

No one has commented on my breath either Weasey. When I was at a friend's last weekend (who is doing CD) she mentioned the breath thing and my OH asked what she meant as my OH hadn't noticed any issue with our breath and believe me he would have said! Lol.

BordersGirl said:
No one has commented on my breath either Weasey. When I was at a friend's last weekend (who is doing CD) she mentioned the breath thing and my OH asked what she meant as my OH hadn't noticed any issue with our breath and believe me he would have said! Lol.

Phew! That's such a relief x

Well I spose im I'm my countdown to strting the plan. Can anyone give me any tips to make going into ketosis and the transition to a vlcd easier? I'm going to reduce my carbs over the next few days-it's going to be Friday by the time I can start, due to plans already in place :) but I'm cool with that(altho that's providing my packs arrive by then) Am also reducing my gym plans, atleast for the first couple of weeks anyway
So yeah, any advice-hints, tips etc will be gratefully received xx thanks xx

Hi Welshtigger and Jessica Rabbit!!

I'm a welsh lass too!! I live near Mold so not too far away from both of you! :)

I'm starting next week too WT, fancy a diet buddy?! :)

I'm so excited about starting just want my delivery to arrive now!! But I now it won't probably be till Wednesday :-(

I'd definitely be interested in any tips that people have got too as I introduced myself yesterday but only got 2 replies :-(

Hope you're all geared up and ready to go WT!! :)

YM2B xx

yummum2be said:
Hi Welshtigger and Jessica Rabbit!!

I'm a welsh lass too!! I live near Mold so not too far away from both of you! :)

I'm starting next week too WT, fancy a diet buddy?! :)

I'm so excited about starting just want my delivery to arrive now!! But I now it won't probably be till Wednesday :-(

I'd definitely be interested in any tips that people have got too as I introduced myself yesterday but only got 2 replies :-(

Hope you're all geared up and ready to go WT!! :)

YM2B xx

Yep!!! Defo :) x

Fab! It's a deal, we'll help each other to get to goal ;-) xx

yummum2be said:
Fab! It's a deal, we'll help each other to get to goal ;-) xx

I've probably got three times as much weight to lose as you tho, but any support is good :) especially as youre local(ish) xx

Hey it doesn't matter how muh we have to lose, we're doing something positive about it aren't we?! And i'll still be on here after I get to target-I think i might come to rely on the support :)

yummum2be said:
Hey it doesn't matter how muh we have to lose, we're doing something positive about it aren't we?! And i'll still be on here after I get to target-I think i might come to rely on the support :)

Yep, I guess! I might even place my order this afternoon, then it'll be hopefully be here on Wednesday! :) xx

Right! Order placed, for next day city link-only 20p than recorded! So it'll be with me Wednesday, and then I'll be starting. Just about to do a patrol in work, then will start a new diary :) very very excited about it :) xx

Am not sure about it all now, as people appear to not like me due to my ocd, and the polite request to make the challenge list easier to read-and apparently I'm not welcome in this forum, so does anyone know any other support forums for s&s please as I'm very much on my own now :(

Last edited:
Back