Possible Weight Loss in 9 Weeks?

laurawalker85

Hi All,

I'm off on a holiday with 4 other couples in 9 weeks and all the girls have amazing bodies, now I know this shouldn't matter but it does! This helps me to be 100% on it as havent done well at all so far and thought would be a good goal to head towards to. I just wanted to know on average what people have lost in 9 weeks? xx

i lost 2lbs a week every week, so in 9 weeks i lost 18lbs ( 1st 4lbs)

Wow, thats excellent! I was expecting to hear over a stone loss! I really hope I can get at least a stone, would be much more confident!

Hi,

You are a very similar height and start weight to me.

I managed to lose about 22lbs in 9 weeks. You can see my losses in my signature (its not updated though, I need to add my recent few gains- eekk!)

Lula

Oh my, you all have done so well! Now were you all 100% on this, any tips? Also do any of you have more particular days you stick to such as more green than red or the other way? Thanks so much girls xx

I'm sure you can lose 18-20lb in 9 weeks hun, but try and do some exercise too as in 9 weeks you can make a big difference to your body shape/tone up too! Don't burn yourself out though because you want to be able to continue this lifestyle when you come back from hols and not see it as a chore! Good luck, you can do it!X

I've lost 13lbs in 5 weeks, and hoping for my stone this week, woo woo.

I have stuck to it 100% - doing EE, cause the others look WELL technical. As everyone says, not really a quick fix - it's about changing bad habits forever.

Fingers crossed for you - you can do it!

I lost 25.5lbs in 9 weeks but it doe depend on the person and how heavy you are to start with, if your on the smaller size you might lose less. Good luck with the weight loss.

I lost 26 pounds in my first 9 weeks but I was heavier than you (still am, ha!). I was about 95% on plan.

Good luck with it.

I've been 100% on plan and lost 12lbs in 3 weeks.Reading this thread really gives me hope that I can keep it up and hit my mini target :)
Good luck Laura x

I am a veggie, so green all the way for me. I do eat fish so include that as a HEB every so often.
I was pretty much 100%. We had odd nights out for special occasions, eg went to Indian for my friends birthday, stuck to plan all day and just had what i wanted at the Indian, and then back on plan the next morning.

Back