possible weight loss rip off!

I did a search for 'weight loss' into the google search engine and I clicked on an advert for a natural weight loss product. I've been wanting to lose weight for a while to improve my confidence with women. The advert took me to this site (Link removed by moderator)

after reading some advice I decided to check out there products and I ordered a pack of the (name of pills removed by moderator) Now I'm worried because I've given my credit card details out over the internet and I'm scared in case the product doesn't work, help!

Is this site for real? What if I've just given my details out to a fake company?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you'll just need to wait and see :(

Sorry, not much help here.

well firstly i would never take a slimming pill unless you knew it had been tried and tested by a number of people. secondly i would cancel your credit card just to make sure if you are weary. and thirdly do some research on this pill, you dont know whats in it and what you are taking. weight loss is tough but not worth risking your health. always be safe ok. x

I have my own views on slimming pills but you should never order them online. you never know what you are getting and unless you are a pharmacist you can't be sure that what you are buying is what it says on the pack. There is no substitute for a healthy diet and exercise plan

Thanks so much guys! I panicked and joined five different forums to help me. Asking for advice one of the members said they had bought from there before so I decided to wait.

I realised I'd just ordered a free trial and I'd just paid a few dollars for postage and packaging. Luckily my pills came today but now you're mentioning diet and exercise, each forums had some really good advice, I reckon that's all I need to loose weight.

I'm still going to try the pills, they were free so it can't help, can it! But now I understand that you people are really here to help each other so I'm going to listen to what you guys have to say and get a good diet and an exercise routine.

Yesterday I went to a park and did thirty minutes jogging in the sunshine I felt so inspired. Here's to healthy weight loss peeps, lots of love, D xx

Beware of the free trials, you may have to cancel a subscription or they will charge you every month. Read the small print very carefully

Thanks so much guys! I panicked and joined five different forums to help me. Asking for advice one of the members said they had bought from there before so I decided to wait.

I realised I'd just ordered a free trial and I'd just paid a few dollars for postage and packaging. Luckily my pills came today but now you're mentioning diet and exercise, each forums had some really good advice, I reckon that's all I need to loose weight.

I'm still going to try the pills, they were free so it can't help, can it! But now I understand that you people are really here to help each other so I'm going to listen to what you guys have to say and get a good diet and an exercise routine.

Yesterday I went to a park and did thirty minutes jogging in the sunshine I felt so inspired. Here's to healthy weight loss peeps, lots of love, D xx

Dont do it :wave_cry:

honestly, you have no idea what you are putting in your mouth hun, diet pills might be a (stupid) quick fix, but they will not work in the long term, nothing can replace a healthy diet and exercise.

If you really wanted a pill why dont you go to holland and barrat or something, because 9/10 times is all in your head anyway, and if you think what your taking will help you.....

and taz is right, read the small print xx

Reactions: Taz
Back