Possible

MrsPopi

Banned
Is it possible to have an oridinary breakfast (say a 100 cal portion of bran flakes), use the shakes throughout the day and then have an under 600 calorie meal in the evening? How many shakes a day are required?

I am just having a shake for breakfast, hm soup and roll for dinner then my evening meal, i am also having a shake mid afternoon for when hunger strikes but i am on a 1500 calorie diet plus exercise so am just tailoring it for my needs hth

instead of my three 100 cal snacks im eating breakfast :) (one slice of toast and half a cup of tea). I just prefer my usual breakfast to having snacks through out the day.

Through out the day, its recommended to have:
Three 100 cal snacks
Two Slim fast meal (i.e. the shakes)
One 600 cal meal

I have my usual breakfast and 2 shakes though, oh and plenty of water. Im sure you can have your cereal as long as you swap them for snacks, so you still have around 1300-1400 calories a day.

i quite often have a weetabix and 90ml of hot milk for brekkie, this is one of my 100cal snacks, that then leavesme with 2 shakes, 200 for snacks and a 600 meal and i have had a good loss.....

Back