Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Possible

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by MrsPopi, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsPopi

MrsPopi Banned

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Is it possible to have an oridinary breakfast (say a 100 cal portion of bran flakes), use the shakes throughout the day and then have an under 600 calorie meal in the evening? How many shakes a day are required?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chala1972

Chala1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating, portion control and exercise!! exercise and exercise!!!!
    I am just having a shake for breakfast, hm soup and roll for dinner then my evening meal, i am also having a shake mid afternoon for when hunger strikes but i am on a 1500 calorie diet plus exercise so am just tailoring it for my needs hth

4. misskaycee_xoxo

misskaycee_xoxo Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    instead of my three 100 cal snacks im eating breakfast :) (one slice of toast and half a cup of tea). I just prefer my usual breakfast to having snacks through out the day.

Through out the day, its recommended to have:
    Three 100 cal snacks
    Two Slim fast meal (i.e. the shakes)
    One 600 cal meal

I have my usual breakfast and 2 shakes though, oh and plenty of water. Im sure you can have your cereal as long as you swap them for snacks, so you still have around 1300-1400 calories a day.

5. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    i quite often have a weetabix and 90ml of hot milk for brekkie, this is one of my 100cal snacks, that then leavesme with 2 shakes, 200 for snacks and a 600 meal and i have had a good loss.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.