Possible

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by MrsPopi, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsPopi

MrsPopi Banned

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Is it possible to have an oridinary breakfast (say a 100 cal portion of bran flakes), use the shakes throughout the day and then have an under 600 calorie meal in the evening? How many shakes a day are required?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chala1972

Chala1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating, portion control and exercise!! exercise and exercise!!!!
    I am just having a shake for breakfast, hm soup and roll for dinner then my evening meal, i am also having a shake mid afternoon for when hunger strikes but i am on a 1500 calorie diet plus exercise so am just tailoring it for my needs hth

4. misskaycee_xoxo

misskaycee_xoxo Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    instead of my three 100 cal snacks im eating breakfast :) (one slice of toast and half a cup of tea). I just prefer my usual breakfast to having snacks through out the day.

Through out the day, its recommended to have:
    Three 100 cal snacks
    Two Slim fast meal (i.e. the shakes)
    One 600 cal meal

I have my usual breakfast and 2 shakes though, oh and plenty of water. Im sure you can have your cereal as long as you swap them for snacks, so you still have around 1300-1400 calories a day.

5. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    i quite often have a weetabix and 90ml of hot milk for brekkie, this is one of my 100cal snacks, that then leavesme with 2 shakes, 200 for snacks and a 600 meal and i have had a good loss.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.