Post Christmas WI....

debz32

Gold Member
Hellooooo everyone.....sorry I haven't been around as much.. kids still off school and have been entertaining quite a bit this past week.....

Had my post Christmas WI yesterday morning and put on 3lbs.....which (believe it or not !) I'm pleased about....:) cos I had a FAB time and basically ate what I wanted - but not going mad....

I had planned to start last week...but with the entertaining (and the fact that none of my guests actually know that I'm doing CD....:eek: ) I decided to eat....and THEN it was number 1's birthday and we had a party last night (Saturday)...so I plan to start back again tomorrow.....quite looking forward to it actually cos I really wanna shift this last stone....

I must be honest I was quite scared to eat cos I had visions of piling on all the weight I've lost since August....:rolleyes: but that hasn't happened...so I feel quite positive now about maintainance.....

It's also been lovely to be able to get dressed up over Christmas for parties and entertaining 'n' stuff cos I now have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes to wear....:D YAY !!

Hope you are all well and have done what suited YOU over the holidays...and RESPECT to those of you who stuck to the plan !! WELL DONE !

Good luck to ALL of us - oldies , newbies and re-starters...

2007 will be our Year to get slim....with all the lovely peeps on here :)

love to all......

Debz
xx

Hey Dabz...glad to see you back! 3lbs over Christmas is not bad at all! I basically did wat I wanted as well, and put on 6lbs but am happy to say they are alllll gone now!!

Thanx hun...have just posted on ur thread toooooo.....;)

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz

Glad you had a good christmas.

We seem to be doing the twinnie thing again cause i've put 3 pounds on aswell.

Oh well just like you back to it on monday. Want to lose another 2.5 stone so a way to go yet.

It won't take you long at all to get rid of 1 last stone.

Good luck.

3lbs is a great amount. Ok so not as good as none but much better than it could have been.

good luck in getting back into it to get rid of those pesky pounds :)

Hi Debz

Glad you had a good christmas.

We seem to be doing the twinnie thing again cause i've put 3 pounds on aswell.

Oh well just like you back to it on monday. Want to lose another 2.5 stone so a way to go yet.

It won't take you long at all to get rid of 1 last stone.

Good luck.

Hiya JellyBelly - there's defo something goin on with us two !!! ;)

I'm hoping to be (almost) at goal by my 40th birthday :eek: at the end of January.....OH is taking me away for a luxury Spa break...with loads of treatments already booked ! - can't wait :D

Good luck for ur re-start tomoro - we'll defo do it this year hun....

Love

Debz
xx

That's a fabulous result for you, and good luck for your restart tomorrow :)

Cheers DQ :)

Absolutely determined to shift these last few pounds - easier than thinking of it as just over a stone....mind games 'n' all that...glass half full, rethar than half empty !...am I a saddo or wot ??!!!

Love the photo of ur kids btw - they're GORGEOUS ;)

catch ya later hun

Debz
xx

3lbs is a great amount. Ok so not as good as none but much better than it could have been.

good luck in getting back into it to get rid of those pesky pounds :)

Thanx Kati - I'm well pleased with just the 3 on...:)

Ur goin great guns too....won't be long before ur at goal !

Good luck babe.....

love

Debz
xx

Back