• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Post Christmas WIs...Who's braving one this week?

i will be, but i wont be recording it.. my first official WI will be 6th jan, and so that gives me a week to make sure i only have a max 2lb gain by then :p

Weighing in on Jan 5th, can't face the scales right now. Been 100% since friday so I would have 10 days to undo all damages done and hope for a loss or sts.

omnomnom

The mother flippin'
I'm weighing myself every day at the moment, but I won't be changing my ticker until January 5th :p It's already 2lb down but I'm not taking it off ;) That was before Christmas anywy.

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Not moving ticker till 5th jan but have been back on track since yesterday

I thought about doing the same thing also Karen, since a got back on track on last friday. But I don't know yet. How much more weight you want to lose by your wedding day?

Well it's nine weeks from 2 January to my wedding so the most I can realistically expect to lose would be 18lbs but I've set myself a target of 21 and would be ok with a stone. I'll still not be a skinny bride at that but another stone would take me to my three stone which would be nice.

Good luck Karen!!!!!! I can't wait to see you slim for your wedding :D