Post Christmas WIs...Who's braving one this week?

lea8198

Gold Member
Ok, who is having a WI this week?

I will be facing my demons and weighing in tomorrow morning as usual. Anyone else with me?

i will be, but i wont be recording it.. my first official WI will be 6th jan, and so that gives me a week to make sure i only have a max 2lb gain by then :p

Weighing in on Jan 5th, can't face the scales right now. Been 100% since friday so I would have 10 days to undo all damages done and hope for a loss or sts.

I'll be braving it tomorrow ... not sure its a wise choice tho lol xxx

I'm weighing myself every day at the moment, but I won't be changing my ticker until January 5th :p It's already 2lb down but I'm not taking it off ;) That was before Christmas anywy.

I weighed in today as normal and am 2lb down...sure it will hit next week!! lol

Not moving ticker till 5th jan but have been back on track since yesterday

Wow, well done Jess and Jen. I'm not weighing in this week but changing my WI day to a Friday and starting from 2 January as that will begin my wedding countdown.

I thought about doing the same thing also Karen, since a got back on track on last friday. But I don't know yet. How much more weight you want to lose by your wedding day?

Well it's nine weeks from 2 January to my wedding so the most I can realistically expect to lose would be 18lbs but I've set myself a target of 21 and would be ok with a stone. I'll still not be a skinny bride at that but another stone would take me to my three stone which would be nice.

Good luck Karen!!!!!! I can't wait to see you slim for your wedding :D

Back