Post Holiday Weigh In

bigtosmall

Hi All

I decided to refeed for our hols and haven't done too bad. In 2 weeks I have put on 1lb.

I know people say stick with it through your hols but I couldn't have enjoyed myself without taking the decision to eat and drink.

I mainly ate BBQ and salad and tried to stick to 1 meal a day with 1 shake in a morning, so it wasn't too bad.

I also had a few beers :D.

So I'm back and after having a great time, jumped straight back on the LT.

Changed my WI to Friday now, so I'll keep you posted how I get on.

Somehow, my other half (happydaystocome) did the same and managed to lose 5lb :eek:.

I know I am 2 weeks further from my goal but for me it was worth it.

glad you had a good holiday - i guess you have to find your own path and it sounds like only putting on 1lb ina fortnight you did realyl well!

Good on ya !!!!!! one pound after two weeks hols . great work . obviously your committment and self control while you have been on lipotrim carried on when you refed . well done for getting straight back on though.I think doing this together with your OH is great motivation as well as he obviously wasnt tempting you with goodies when on holiday. well done to the both of you.:D:D

Well done to both of you. Putting on 1lb on a 2 week hols is nothing and your other half losing?? Big well done to him! You'll have that pound off in no time.

I think that's brill! Well done AND for getting straight back 'on the wagon' - you'll soon have that off and if it meant you enjoyed yourself more what's 2 weeks in the grand scheme of things??!! xx

Hi,
welcome back glad you had a good holiday. 2lb isn't bad for 2 weeks away eating and drinking beer. Hope the restart goes well for you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Back