Post Wedding Slimming

lauryloo

I lost half a stone and hubby lost a stone before our wedding and now the weight is well and truly back on its time to get back to SW.

I was getting dressed this morning and i felt repulsed by my belly and thats no way to be - also since i slipped back into my old unhealthy diet - i've been feeling sluggish and unwell too! Yesterday alone, i had 4 packets of scampi fries - and i was just eating them for the sake of it!

So i am going to do a good healthy shop this afternoon, and get back to sw and eating healthy!

I mostly do extra easy :)

good luck with your forthcoming slimming world journey :)

Good for you! Good luck with your journey.

Last week when my parents were up for a visit, we went to a fish and chip shop at the beach. I was good and had a lobster salad, but I DID have chips with it... The next day I felt awful! I had toilet issues and felt really heavy and bloated. I think my body is telling me not to eat the rubbish anymore, because it prefers the SW way..lol

Well done on your loss before the wedding! It shows you can do it! Congrats and the marriage and well done for coming back :)

hope it goes well - good luck xxx

I've gained so much weight since my wedding last year too... can you believe that i gained almost 2 stones in a year? really want to go back to my pre-wedding weight and hence am doing sw. good luck and hope we can do this!

I'm getting married this Saturday and have 3 weeks in the states for a honeymoon, so have deliberately bought a countdown (holiday dates booked) to make myself come back - plan on staying til target (only 4lbs off that at the mo, bound to be more post honeymoon) and keep coming to group once I get to target to keep myself on track.

I started SW to slim down for my wedding, but will be staying at SW to stay slim permanantly

I'm getting married this Saturday and have 3 weeks in the states for a honeymoon

Have a brilliant wedding and honeymoon :) are you excited and all ready? :)

Back