Post-weigh in treat?

i have a treat, every WI in night, gain or loose.. it doesnt matter. i eat what ever i want, even if that means the entire kitchen, i knwo soem see this as starting the week with a struggle, But personally i see it as a treat for a loss, or a significant 'last meal' of a bad week if you get me?

xxxxx

If you tried to make your meal syn free during the day on weigh in day then you could have 15 syns worth of treat after... I ber that's quite a bit of skinny cow ice cream!
Take away wise.. what about chinese? Isn't beef in black bean something like 5 syns? then if you had boiled rice and boiled noodles you'd still have some syns left for choc!

FernXx it doesn't seem to have affected your ability to lose weight.

i personally can't go through the week having a small 5 syn chocolate bar every day - there's no way that would satisfy my want for chocolate and i'd probably eat more. the thought of having a 'treat' after weigh-in kinda keeps me on the straight and narrow the rest of the week and i always know what i'm having to eat the next day so my 'treat' doesn't keep going into the following day.

deffinatly!

- i know everyone suggests 5-15 syns a day, but iv always had a fab flexi syn night after Wi (i say flexi syn, by that i mean.. eat what i want and dont give a **** lol) and then stay low synned through the week.. this allow me to have a sence of unlimited freedom that i can sometimes crave if i am too strict, and also.. im nota fan of 'substitutes' or limiting yourself, id rather indulge, and get it out the way, and like you say, its an insentive!

and it hasnt affected my weight loss.. but as others have said its easy to get carried away, and i am no exception, i ahve had to rein it in a few times as it started to become not just an evening thing, but all day and then even the night before.. but aslonga s you recognise that and pull it back when needs be.. your still in control..

whatever works for you, go for it! x

Back