Post your actifry experiments here please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Maximus, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I notice a lot of SWers have the Tefal Actifry but there seems to be a lack of good recipes about for such a revolutionary machine. How can you cook meat and fish etc. without it getting chewed up by the paddle? - I assumed fish would be a little delicate.

Any recommendations other than potato products would certainly help me and I'm sure a lot more.

Steve

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. imso

imso Full Member

I tried sausages once but they looked a bit tatty aroung the ends when they came out... They also seemed to have lost a few inches in size! :hmm:

4. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Yes, it seems to work with chicken pieces, nuggets - even prawns - I'd have thought they would be too delicate?

I did a piece of cod today, but done it in foil in the oven with lemon juice & pepper. Was too scared to risk the actify, though could possibly have cut it into small pieces - same as you do with chicken.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.