Post your Xmas gain...

+2lb for me but had a lovely time so not too disheartened

2.5 lbs on for me! Was expecting much worse so scared it will bite me in the bum next week! :D

Still soooooo much rubbish in the house though! :eek:

2.5 lbs on for me! Was expecting much worse so scared it will bite me in the bum next week! :D

Still soooooo much rubbish in the house though! :eek:

i weighed all the chocolate we have 18lb of the stuff in the house lol luckilky i have very good willpower:)

Delighted to report in with 1.5 lbs on :D

2.5lbs on for me, I was expecting it, so I'm not too bad, I enjoyed the food so I think was worth it! my first ever gain though since I started the end of January.

5lbs on for me but I really went to town, also been for an Indian tonight but managed to keep it under 20 syns, here's to a 100% week :D

so, uh....with my 5lb *whisper* loss *whisper* does that mean i really lost big style?

damn :( i wanted to win!

a friend of mine gained 5lb, she was pretty impressed with that, lol

5lb loss???? Did you chop an arm off?
Wow, and I was pleased with 1.5 off (and SOTW and SOTM and a half stone award :p)
I'm assuming you came home weighed down with stickers and certificates?????
Wow, 5lb. I'm in shock. Vodka required.

i went early. i put on 5 and a half pounds. i am mortified, truly gutted. i didnt even eat everything i wanted and hubby said i didnt go mad, i turned down lots of foods but hey ho, it is what it is. i cant even say i could be due on cos my periods are so irregular i wouldnt know. grrr. anyway i have gone, i have gained and now i need to get on with it. i am success expressing til i next get weighed on tuesday, my normal weigh in day. theres just the small matter of new years eve to get through...champagne and chinese...oh dear.

If you didn't go completely OTT, I bet most of that is water retention with higher salt levels and real sugars instead of low cal alternatives. It might come off really quick again, don't lose heart :)

My New Years plans are KFC and champagne cocktails...x

5lb loss???? Did you chop an arm off?
Wow, and I was pleased with 1.5 off (and SOTW and SOTM and a half stone award :p)
I'm assuming you came home weighed down with stickers and certificates?????
Wow, 5lb. I'm in shock. Vodka required.

i said that part of that loss was the fact that my jaw was on the table, heehee.

dont ask me how i did it because i have no clue whatsoever lol.

actually, i think it was catching up with my losses. the week before i was PERFECT, and lost what i would normally lose on a half decent week (2.5lb) the week before i was a bit bad so only lost 0.5lb, so needed a big loss to catch up. this week must have been it lol.

got my 6 1/2 stone award, sotw and sotm (10.5lb for the month) i was in shock for AGES!! heehee

but im only just getting into the swing of things, so not holding out much hope this week! lol

Such a hard act to follow, though lol. I was a bit embarrassed tonight BUT I was 100% on plan for my 22/12 WI and had an STS so maybe this week was a knock-on from that. Massive congrats though x

Hi i only started slimming world 13th dec 2011 and lost 6 the first week and weighed on the 27th dec and had lost another 5 1/2 pounds. i have a lot to lose so was delighted, especially as the rest of the family have chocs and sweets all over the place, knowing i have to be weighed really has helped me.

Back