Post your Xmas gain...

well after all the crap iv eaten i was expecting like 4 5 or 6 gain and i went yesterday and only gained 1.5lb soooo happy!!! back on the diet today :) currently enjoying philly pastaaaa mmm

so glad i found this!!!
i have always quit sw over christmas in the past and gone back at some point the next year lol, but this year i am determined to not let fear of a gain over christmas put me off. i missed my wi on tuesday cos i have been really ill and couldnt get out of bed. but i have arranged to go tomorrow, i had a sneaky peeky at my scales which shows a 6.5 pound gain. it take me 2 months to lose that sort of weight, so not looking forward to the official weigh in at all.

looking forward to a new book and starting afresh getting rid of this bloated yukky feeling.

so glad i found this!!!
i have always quit sw over christmas in the past and gone back at some point the next year lol, but this year i am determined to not let fear of a gain over christmas put me off. i missed my wi on tuesday cos i have been really ill and couldnt get out of bed. but i have arranged to go tomorrow, i had a sneaky peeky at my scales which shows a 6.5 pound gain. it take me 2 months to lose that sort of weight, so not looking forward to the official weigh in at all.

looking forward to a new book and starting afresh getting rid of this bloated yukky feeling.

Lou - go to class hun, you'll all be in the same boat, we were all laughing tonight as everyone had gained, it's hard to go and face it but it's only 10 minutes and then the slate is wiped clean and sparkly all ready for your whooping loss next week x

Just got back and was convinced it would be half a stone on. So glad I went as it turned out to be 3lbs on so literally not half as bad as I thought lol.

Just got this weekend to enjoy and then back on it to the letter with a healthy dose of exercise thrown in.

I should really go to WI tomorrow night... I have eaten like a trooper Saturday to Today.... scoff scoff scoff. Then New Years Eve is KFC & cocktails (tradition) and then the 5th to 8th Jan I'm away for my birthday... But I don't want to not WI til the following Thursday, thatwouldbedisasterous!!!!!x

2.5lb loss got my 6 stone award slimmer of the week and my bmi is now 24.8 I'm officially no longer overweight I'm sooooooo excited wooooohooooo

mrs big b said:
2.5lb loss got my 6 stone award slimmer of the week and my bmi is now 24.8 I'm officially no longer overweight I'm sooooooo excited wooooohooooo

Wow that's awesome! Congrats!!!! Xx

I should really go to WI tomorrow night... I have eaten like a trooper Saturday to Today.... scoff scoff scoff. Then New Years Eve is KFC & cocktails (tradition) and then the 5th to 8th Jan I'm away for my birthday... But I don't want to not WI til the following Thursday, thatwouldbedisasterous!!!!!x

ill make a pact with you, ill go tomorrow if you go...then well get on plan from tomorrow and have nye off then straight back on plan the next day???

X Kelly X said:
Wow that's awesome! Congrats!!!! Xx

Thankyou hunni :)

This is a great thread and the same as many of you im expecting a big gain just really pigged out but its nice to see its not just me , draw a line under it and get back on track xx

+1 ... and so worth it :)

Tracy831 said:
Well I weighed today to see what the damage was and it said +6 for me since Xmas eve!!!
I think some of this may be gloating because I haven't been that bad ,and only had 3 alcoholic drinks so it seems a bit much ,but will weigh again tomorrow to see if there is a difference .
But am back on it today and am quite looking forward to some sw cooking !!!! :)

Weighed again today and the damage is only 3 lb !!
So that's not too bad :)

Back