Post your Xmas gain...

i went early. i put on 5 and a half pounds. i am mortified, truly gutted. i didnt even eat everything i wanted and hubby said i didnt go mad, i turned down lots of foods but hey ho, it is what it is. i cant even say i could be due on cos my periods are so irregular i wouldnt know. grrr. anyway i have gone, i have gained and now i need to get on with it. i am success expressing til i next get weighed on tuesday, my normal weigh in day. theres just the small matter of new years eve to get through...champagne and chinese...oh dear.
But the most important thing is that you went, well done for that! Onwards and downwards:bighug:

Well my last weigh in before Christmas was 13th December. I have been basically off plan since then :-( I came to the Lakes on holiday and decided to get weighed on "weigh day" in Kendal. Bearing in mind I normally get weighed in a very light top and leggings. I was expecting a big gain and felt very uncomfortably bloated. Anyway, I had eaten breakfast, lunch and tea then went to weigh in dressed in jeans and a thick jumper. Wait for it.........9.5lbs on!!! That's 3lbs heavier than I started.

Anyway, after the initial major disappointment in myself I decided to draw a line under it.

I am still on holiday til Monday but I have avoided bread.

I have some fab news tho which is going to be my motivator for the new year!! I got engaged today :D xxx celebrating with some asti martini cos we're not keen on champagne.

Im dreading my weigh in on jan 9th but im looking forward to getting back on track in time for our 1st anniversary i am determined to get to target by june xx

Chamonix Bee said:
TBH, I noticed there were a few ladies who had lost weight this week which, IMO, is highly unusual given the Crimbo period so well done to all those who have lost weight.

What I did notice is those that gained, including my 1lb gain, were all drinkers and all had husbands. Those that lost weight were none drinkers with no husbands! Therefore, the moral of the story is to cut out the drink and get rid of the husband lol! Just kidding....couldn't do without mine but.....he does encourage me to drink & enjoy. You can tell that by the five boxes of Ferroe Raphaello he bought me....only one box left..oops! :eek:

Enjoying Christmas & learn to cope with it. It's just like other special occasions, and is one of life's living experiences. We have to live through them & enjoy without being too over excessive otherwise we're just existing. We have to realise that it's only a temporary glitch & straight after we're gonna get back on it, get focused and get the excess gain off. It should come off fairly quickly....erm.....hopefully!!!

Now enjoy your New Year knowing that on the 2nd it's business as usual lol!

I've got a husband and I drank 2 glasses of wine & 2 snowballs not much I know maybe I'm an exception to the rules lol I lost 2.5lb lol

LittleFlutterby said:
3 of us lost (out of 14 i think it was)

the guy who got weighed just before me lost 3lb, but he didnt stay. one lady lost 1/2lb, then there was moi :)

im very proud- still pretty flabberghasted but never mind lol.

hoping for a nice loss this week to start the new year off! done a lot more body magic than usual (just been going to and from places more, and walking is the cheapest form of transport!) so maybe that is helping more than i initially thought

Good luck for the coming week :)

Well dome noth of u. I hope.i manage to STS at my weigh in but i know ot will be a big gain going out for dinner tonight but from monday im getting back on track I HOPE

Well I went to class this morning, and to my absolute amazement, I have lost 2lbs since last Saturday!!:rolleyes: I was ill for 2 days from boxing day with a sickness bug but even so, I made up for it the other 5 days with naughty foods and drink!!

Last Saturday, I gained 3lbs so overall, just a 1lb gain over 2 weeks since I have not followed the plan 100% so I am very happy with that! :)

I am so glad now I decided to get weighed every week in December, as usually I fall off the wagon completely by the beginning, and don't get back on until February!

right time to spill the beans haha! had sneaky weigh in on wed and had put on 5 lb omg !!!been on the treadmill everyday and low syns and at official home WI today i ve lost 3 lb so officially only put on 2 lb lol !!! Off plan tonight with party food and a baileys but def back on track again tomorrow!!!

OMG i actually cant breath for laughin - Mrs S you are naughty pmsl ................................... and i quote
Could be worse I suppose, I could be popping pills and shitting myself. But I guess that's personal choice!

thankyou for making me chuckle - even tho i too gained 6 pounds :( lol xxx

ShinyShimmy said:
OMG i actually cant breath for laughin - Mrs S you are naughty pmsl ................................... and i quote
Could be worse I suppose, I could be popping pills and shitting myself. But I guess that's personal choice!

thankyou for making me chuckle - even tho i too gained 6 pounds :( lol xxx

Lol it was a bit naughty I suppose, but they can bu66er off and stick to their own section!!

6lb isn't the end of the world! Hard work and it'll be off in a week or two! xx

Back