Post your Xmas gain...

Lol. I checked out that thread too and laughed at that very funny post. Each to their own but I wish I'd done sw years ago and stuck to it instead of dallying with LighterLife, Cambridge, Xenical etc etc.Doing vlcds numerous times seems to have done me more harm than good but I guess you have to find what works for you. I only seem to have gained 3lbs which is much less than I usually gain at Christmas but I think my scales are going a but wonky.:(

My gain was 3lbs. I am fine with it. I have set my target now, and have as much weight to loose as I have lost (inc my Xmas gain) - so I know I can do it - cos I've done it!

& on the other thread - Mrs S that was properly brilliant! How did it get thru the filter? Though MLM's post was I thought really excellent in a totally different way. I am very glad to be on here, not there. I imagine that diet would put me in a spectacularly bad mood, which may explain the post in the first place!

Well it was a 6lb gain for me, but how i'm looking at it is that ive been good all year, ive been at target for 3 years now and its the first time ive been over target in all that time, so if we cant treat ourselves at christmas then when can we? As the saying goes "its not what you eat between cnristmas and new year, its what you eat between new year and christmas that counts" Well done to all who lost weight or sts and also well done to all who gained and came here and posted it. We can now draw a line underneath it and work on zapping the extra pounds. xxx Looby

I was 10 stone 10 before Christmas and 11 stone 2 after. So a 6 pound gain for me.

I wasn't even on sw directly before Christmas either, have only just restarted sw on 28 Dec!! oops

1Lb on! the whole class applauded me as I usually only loose! now on a 7 day plan to loose again........

1.5lb gain for me this week 5lb in total over my three weeks off plan for Xmas not bad :)

I haven't been to WI for 2 weeks and have made a right pig of myself these two weeks, I am realistically expecting a gain of around 8lb's. I am back on today, but WI is on Wednesday and I feel like I have to force myself to go.

I just feel really embarassed.

6lbs + honeymoon weight gain of 4lbs (sigh) xx

Gain of 5lb for me, far to much cheese, baileys and mince pies. Back on plan and that will be off quick. Good luck everyone and well done to those who lost.

I haven't been to WI for 2 weeks and have made a right pig of myself these two weeks, I am realistically expecting a gain of around 8lb's. I am back on today, but WI is on Wednesday and I feel like I have to force myself to go.

I just feel really embarassed.

Don't be embarassed Hamish's Mum. We're all in the same boat and a half stone or more gain is what a lot of us have had over the two weeks of xmas. You're not alone!

Hi all, Happy New Year, 1lb gain for me I know I should be happy its only that and I am but still a little bit gutted still onward and downward (I hope).x

7lb gain for me i just want to get back on plan its not the gain its how bloated and down its made me feel xmas 2012 will be soooooooo different :0

9.5lb on for me and I'm delighted with that! I gain weight easily and have put 9lb on in one weekend before now, so to have 3 weeks off plan and only be 9.5lb heavier is amazing for me.

Most of that will be off next weigh in :)

I dread to even think what I've put on.... i can't go to this weeks meet (tomorrow) so next wednesday night will tell all. Am back on plan to see if I can minimise damage. Haven't been to class since mid december so i'm sure its a collosal gain lol :3

i must have been off plan 3 weeks and I can tell you i'm sick of looking at food.... I had 3 takeouts in the last 3 days just because i couldn't even face looking in the fridge and whilst I enjoyed them at the time I bloody felt sick after lol

I must have put on 4lbs over Xmas eve and Xmas day alone.
Boxing day I joined the gym and have been every day since for am hour. (dedication or what) I've got on the scales this morning and have lost the original 4lbs put on plus another 1!! So a loss of -1 x

Back