Post..!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by charl-x, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. charl-x

charl-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    Post pics of your meals and how you made them?
    I really want to know what kind of things are "ok" for when I join you all xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Ha Ha - you'll be lucky! Too busy eating them once they're ready! LOL!!

Seriously though - there's not a lot to see when you first start with refeeding and maintenance - a baked chicken breast or a tin of tuna with salad is pretty self explanatory really. If I cook something that looks particularly nice I might have second thoughts though ;) :)

As for what kind of things are okay - after following the refeed sheet for however long you plan to do that it's up to you to find out for yourself what kind of things are okay for you. This is when the hard work of maintenance begins, seeing what effect certain foods have on your body and on your mind and from that working out the best things for you. Everyone is different. 6 months into maintenance I am still working on this and expect to be for some time yet. Only in the last couple of weeks have I begun to feel I might be learning something.

You're doing brilliantly aren't you? How much longer do you plan to be TFRing?xx

4. melnjim

melnjim Member

Do you ever drink alcohol, I notice that no one ever mentions it. Does everyone go t-total?

Melnjim

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Are you kidding????

Just have a look at the maintenance diaries! I have wine or vodka & diet cokes 2-4 nights a week! And I'm certainly not alone :) x

6. kered

kered Gold Member

We aint that daft! :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.