Post..!

charl-x

Post pics of your meals and how you made them?
I really want to know what kind of things are "ok" for when I join you all xxx

Ha Ha - you'll be lucky! Too busy eating them once they're ready! LOL!!

Seriously though - there's not a lot to see when you first start with refeeding and maintenance - a baked chicken breast or a tin of tuna with salad is pretty self explanatory really. If I cook something that looks particularly nice I might have second thoughts though ;) :)

As for what kind of things are okay - after following the refeed sheet for however long you plan to do that it's up to you to find out for yourself what kind of things are okay for you. This is when the hard work of maintenance begins, seeing what effect certain foods have on your body and on your mind and from that working out the best things for you. Everyone is different. 6 months into maintenance I am still working on this and expect to be for some time yet. Only in the last couple of weeks have I begun to feel I might be learning something.

You're doing brilliantly aren't you? How much longer do you plan to be TFRing?xx

Are you kidding????

Just have a look at the maintenance diaries! I have wine or vodka & diet cokes 2-4 nights a week! And I'm certainly not alone :) x

Back