Posting a new thread??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Nacks, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Nacks

Nacks Member

Weight Watchers

I posted a question (or I thought I did) at the end of last week on the points value in a bottle of wine.

I now can't find my question and am wondering if I am posting correctly ....... I imagine I'm not because my very 1st post had a noted next to it saying 'moved'.

If I am asking a question on points, I am going to the 'Weight Watchers Points' page, clicking on 'Forum Tools' and selecting 'post a new thread'.

I would appreciate any advice on how to post correctly - can't believe I can't suss it out, it's not as though I don't use computers a lot!! :eek:

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Doesnt look like it posted. The only posts I can see from last week are your intro and about Chinese/Indian :(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.