pounds to lose by may 2011(everyone welcome!)

2.2lbs off for me this week... would have been more if I hadnt had two major falls off the Exante wagon. December isnt going to be a great month, Ive got xmas do's and my birthday every weekend until Xmas now.... hmm hopefully if Im 100% every other day apart from the parties, the damage wont be too bad, we will see!

My 2.2lbs loss does mean Ive now lost 3 and a half stone in total since the end of May this year.

pudge- 90lbs to go! -12, 78lbs to go!
Miss Mango: 50lbs to go! -2lbs, 48lbs to go!
mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to lose -3.5, 56lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
SammyE: to lose 46lbs! - 4.2lbs lost - 41.8lbs to go
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 71.75lbs to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Ria - 17lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 10lbs)
truehoneybuns-57lbs to go!
HBB - 52lbs to go! (lost 4lbs)
Mixedspice69 - 50lbs to go!
Kittykandy - 55lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs to go
leeanne910 - 63.5lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!

WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Ria - 15lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 8lbs)
Kittykandy - 55lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!

Sammi you've done brilliantly this year - be proud of yourself and I think that a few little treats during December weekends won't harm that much - if you just be as sensible as possible I'm sure there won't be much damage ;)
Well done everyone - congrats hugs to all :)

Hi everyone - would love to join this challenge. Am going to aim for my goal weight so 32lbs for me!

Hey Miss V, good to see you in here hun! Just add yourself to the end of the list just like the other threads ;)

WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Kittykandy - 52.8lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!

-pudge- 90lbs to go! -12, 78lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs - 34lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!

Thanks Miss Mango!
- adding myself to the list :)

WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!

hey guys! how are we all doing?? thanks for updating yourselves and adding yourselves...welcome newbies to the challenge..! also great losses this week guys keep it up! my weigh in day tomorrow and im not sure about how its going to go as i have totm and also my water intake has been awful whihc isnt good when on this diet oh well!!...

Oh erinW im confused..do you want to lose 33lbs by may? or 177 or 77lbs?? let me know so you can be added to our amazing growing list of soon to be slinkymalinky healthy people..:)

SammyE keep at it girlie youre doing great... december is such a yucky month and the weather doesnt help either... keep your chin up....

ALRIGHT EVERYONE...LETS ALL TRY EXTRA EXTRA HARD NOW...ONLY 26 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS....WORK REALLY HARD NOW AND WELL HAVE A GREAT START IN JANUARY :)

WE CAN DO IT :) XXX

Heehee, I love that post pudge - so encouraging and also amusing you calling us all soon to be slinky malinky people :D Love it!
I'm deffo going to get my tree trunk legs down skinny and into my shorts by next spring - I tried them on the other day and they aren't nipping anymore, they pull up AND they do up so I'm super chuffed - just need to lose a few more pounds for them to fit nicely :D

I love having all you Minimins to share my weight loss journey with, I think you're all fab, you're such an encouragement and inspiration - THANK YOU!!! MWAH! xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks miss mango for the rep..:)
we shall be slinky malinkys for sure :) ....thats great that the shorts are beginning to look good... not long now and the extra pounds will be off in no time...shame you cant flaunt them sooner as its middle of winter...well i suppose you could but you will freeze :)....might just call for a last minute holiday :)

thanks babes..I love minimins too.. i love the way we are all doing it together and we know how each other feels... and we can encourage each other to keep motivated which is exactly what i need...and im sure what lots of us need.....

just looked at one of your tickers...ceasing to be a tubbylump....pmsl lmao!!!!!:D :D...love that word!!!... :D xxxx

hey guys! how are we all doing?? thanks for updating yourselves and adding yourselves...welcome newbies to the challenge..! also great losses this week guys keep it up! my weigh in day tomorrow and im not sure about how its going to go as i have totm and also my water intake has been awful whihc isnt good when on this diet oh well!!...

Oh erinW im confused..do you want to lose 33lbs by may? or 177 or 77lbs?? let me know so you can be added to our amazing growing list of soon to be slinkymalinky healthy people..:)

SammyE keep at it girlie youre doing great... december is such a yucky month and the weather doesnt help either... keep your chin up....

ALRIGHT EVERYONE...LETS ALL TRY EXTRA EXTRA HARD NOW...ONLY 26 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS....WORK REALLY HARD NOW AND WELL HAVE A GREAT START IN JANUARY :)

WE CAN DO IT :) XXX
Ha! Sorry about the confusion! I am aiming for the rather humble 33lbs, so that I will weigh in at 177lbs [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] when it gets to May! I've lost 10lbs this week, so off to a good start! :)

Aargh - it's weigh day tomorrow. I'm less excited and more scared now as the weeks progress...!

Aargh - it's weigh day tomorrow. I'm less excited and more scared now as the weeks progress...!
Don't be scared - I'm sure you'll be fine - remember any loss is fab, no matter how small, a STS isn't all that bad as at least you haven't put any on and if you have put any on, its not the end of the world, it won't be much and you'll soon shift it again!

Just got to try to keep ya chin up :) x

Hi all,

Could I also join you on your May challenge? As long as tomorrow on the scales isn't the disaster it could potentially be, I'm aiming for 16lbs to get me to goal.

Good luck this week everybody! Let's make it so this Christmas Santa is the only fatty x

Ps. Not being lazy in not copying list. Seems iPhone won't let me :(

Aw welcome to the challenge cat1977! :) I laughed at your Santa comment :D Hope your weigh in goes ok, do let us know what happens.
Don't worry, I'm not thinking you're lazy - I've added you to the list ;) I hope i've done it right and understood your goal correctly :)

WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
cat 1977: 16lbs to go!

hbb how did your weigh in go???

Im down 2lbs this week,,,kind of annoyed as i know i didnt drink enough water and if i had i would be down more..but on the upside thats one stone gone...wooooopppp :) now i must step it up before Christmas!!...

welcome to the challenge cat1977 and best of luck!

ErinW added you to the list,,hope i did it correctly...

how is everyone getting on today?? :D x

-pudge- 90lbs to go! -14, 76lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
cat 1977: 16lbs to go!
ErinW - 33lbs- 23lbs to go!

Whoop whoop! Down a pound. Delighted as I very nearly threw a spanner in the works last night when I scoffed one of those massive M&S freshly bakes chic chip cookies. They're not even that nice!

Makes me wonder what I could have lost if I actually stuck to it 100%.

3 weeks till I see my ex and need to look fabulous. Here's to another 3lbs by then!

Keep it up everyone! December will be tough but we can do it together x

15 to go

And well done pudge on your stone. What an achievement. I too am on a water mission this week as am cooped up in a seriously centrally heated room. We must avoid dehydration at all costs!

Thanks Cat and well done on your loss..... not long till you see your ex and youll be all lovely and svelt and hot and you can show him what hes missing lol!

as for the cookie... they are lovely i think but totally not worth it...not long till Christmas..come on everyone.... :)

so who has picked out their christmas outfit?? im still looking for something nice to wear!

-pudge- 90lbs to go! -14, 76lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
cat 1977: 16lbs, -1, 15lbs to go!
ErinW - 33lbs- 23lbs to go!

Back