pounds to lose by may 2011(everyone welcome!)

Hi

Is it too late to join in on this? I found this website yesterday and have set myself a mini challenge to lose 7lbs by Xmas but its my Birthday in May and ideally would like to have lost 3.5 stone (actually might as well round it up to 3stone at 8lbs to get to the 5-0 figure!).

Not sure if this is realistic or not but I guess it's worth a shot?

Bel :)

hey Bel and welcome to the challenge...its never to late to join..welcome to the forum..this place is amazing ,, the support is fantastic... if you work hard you can loose as much as you want..ill put you down for 3stone 8 ok?? best of luck and keep us updated with how youre getting on!!..

-pudge- 90lbs to go! -14, 76lbs to go!
Miss Mango: 50lbs to go! -2lbs, 48lbs to go!
mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to lose -3.5, 56lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
SammyE: to lose 46lbs! - 4.2lbs lost - 41.8lbs to go
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 71.75lbs to go!
86alpzzyj - 16lbs to go!
Ria - 15lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 8lbs)
truehoneybuns-57lbs to go!
HBB - 52lbs to go! (lost 4lbs)
Mixedspice69 - 50lbs to go!
Kittykandy - 52.8lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs - 34lbs to go
leeanne910 - 63.5lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
cat 1977: 16lbs, -1, 15lbs to go!
ErinW - 33lbs- 23lbs to go!
Bella30 - 50lbs (3st 8lbs) to go!

well doen 86 ..its still a pound down woohoo keep at it :) ...

WelshCake 37 to go!
86alpzzyj - now 15lbs to go!
HBB - 52lbs to go! (lost 4lbs)
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!

Brilliant, thanks, Pudge! :)

i know 86..i got so confused ha...thanks so much!!...how ar eyou getting on??..xx

Lost 5lbs this week - one more until 1.5 stones! :)

WelshCake 37 to go!
HBB - 47lbs to go! (lost 9lbs)
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!

fantastic hbb well done!! :D keep it up..
hey 86 thanks for that..i have no idea how im doing it but my water intake was low this week and i think its because it was so cold i didnt want to keep drinking cold water !!... glad youre getting on ok! no extreme diets..just keep at what youre doing :) xx

Woo hoo well done hbb, what an amazing loss, you're doing excellently, keep up the good work! :) X

miss mango! :) thanks for the friend request... i cant seem to see my profile or others though which is weird so ive put a question to the tech forum,,they might be able to help me out! dont know whats happeneing!..how are you getting on? x

OOOOh and how to bring down my elation by a speeding ticket :( :( :( :(

miss mango! :) thanks for the friend request... i cant seem to see my profile or others though which is weird so ive put a question to the tech forum,,they might be able to help me out! dont know whats happeneing!..how are you getting on? x
No probs hun - ah thats a nuisance though, hope the tech team can sort you out asap, they're always usually good so I'm sure they will!

I'm getting on great, feeling tip top and looking much better than I used to. Its very cold here though and we have about 10 inches of snow. Oh great! Way to spoil my travel plans for the week - oh well, I'm sure I'll manage :p
How are you? Which diet are you following? X

OOOOh and how to bring down my elation by a speeding ticket :( :( :( :(
Aww no! You should drive up here, that will stop you speeding, can't get moved for the snow :p :p :p

I'd like to join please ! :)

I won't reach my goal either by May (I have 94 lbs to lose) .. but i'm hoping to be closer to it ! I want to be under 200 lbs , it's been 10 yrs since i saw those numbers. So from today's weight to May I want to hit 199 which is 60 lbs.. this is more realistic.

WelshCake 37 to go!
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
Syren - 60lbs - 60 to go !

Yes pudge (I feel awful calling you that!), that's exactly right, thanks! :)

Does drinking more water really help you lose weight, or does it depend on the particular diet you are on?

Also, don't know if I'm meant to copy it, or not, but as it's the top of a new page;

WelshCake 37 to go!
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
Syren - 60lbs - 60 to go !

welcome aboard syren..and best of luck!!

Hbb,, thats awful you got a ticket.. how did u manage to get one,, where u speeding or something??

Missmango,,, i dont think i can handle any more snow lol..im following the lipotrim diet,, so three shakes a day woo.. its pretty hard and ive had a few slip ups but it seems to be working for me so thats good!!

ErinW... you can call me pudge,, lol .. though its funny my middle name is erin lol!for my diet i need to drink lots of water but for any diet or healthy eating plan it helps to drink lots of water as it curbs cravings and most of the time youre not hungry your thirsty. So my advise is to up your water intake :)

Thanks for reposting it,, as we chat alot on this its easy to lose the challenge sheet so thanks for doing that! how are you getting on so far??

Im excited our list is growing and growing!! :) slim by may woooo :D xxx

welcome aboard syren..and best of luck!!

Hbb,, thats awful you got a ticket.. how did u manage to get one,, where u speeding or something??

Missmango,,, i dont think i can handle any more snow lol..im following the lipotrim diet,, so three shakes a day woo.. its pretty hard and ive had a few slip ups but it seems to be working for me so thats good!!

ErinW... you can call me pudge,, lol .. though its funny my middle name is erin lol!for my diet i need to drink lots of water but for any diet or healthy eating plan it helps to drink lots of water as it curbs cravings and most of the time youre not hungry your thirsty. So my advise is to up your water intake :)

Thanks for reposting it,, as we chat alot on this its easy to lose the challenge sheet so thanks for doing that! how are you getting on so far??

Im excited our list is growing and growing!! :) slim by may woooo :D xxx

yeah, stupidly caught doing 58 in a 50. But it was a dual carriageway, so I thought it was 60. Boo :(

yeah, stupidly caught doing 58 in a 50. But it was a dual carriageway, so I thought it was 60. Boo :(

Ah the dread differing speed limits. Bristol Road in Birmingham is good for that. Blink and you miss the sign posts. Maybe its time for the centre line to be different colours to indicate changes in speed limits

OOOooh - that's a very very good idea CatCrazy!
Dragons Den anyone?!

dooo it :D x

Aaah, I see. I'll try! Although I drink a lot as it is!

Hmmm.. getting on okay, I guess. Sticking to my points, just craving chocolate-type things, but I'll stick it out until tomorrow! What about you?

Back