Pounds to lose - Jan 2011 Challenge

justjudith

*waves hello*
In 2011 I am going to lose my weight once and for all. I aim to lose 2 pounds a week and, if my memory servces me right, Jan is a 5 week month. So this month I pledge to lose 10lb.

Who is with me?

Hi There,

I am unsure what I am like with shifting lbs so I will pledge 8lbs, anything more is a bonus. Good Luck. :)

i'm in. I will weigh on the 3rd jan and set a target then for the 31st. would like to be 11 10 for the 31st ideally, but just depends what I weigh on the 3rd as to whether thats going to be acheivable or not

I'll say 14lbs, but will be very happy with anything 10lbs and over!

I'm re-joining Slimming World on the 4th January, and I expect a decent weight loss for my first weigh in...then it drastically slows down (if past weigh-ins are anything to go back). Therefore I shall pledge to lose a whole 14lbs in January, with any more being a massive bonus =]

As I am new to this forum...what happens? Do I update weekly after my weigh-ins or do I wait until the end of January?

Lou xx

I'm re-joining Slimming World on the 4th January, and I expect a decent weight loss for my first weigh in...then it drastically slows down (if past weigh-ins are anything to go back). Therefore I shall pledge to lose a whole 14lbs in January, with any more being a massive bonus =]

As I am new to this forum...what happens? Do I update weekly after my weigh-ins or do I wait until the end of January?

Lou xx
hi weekly after each meeting x

I want to lose about 12 pounds to bring me to 3 stone overall! :)

Hello folks what a brilliant challenge !!!! I want so desperately to get to a new stone level by the end of January. So I pledge 12lbs for January

Hi guys :)

I'm in - I'd like to lose 8lbs.

Shall we start a copy and paste thread with peoples pledges and actual loss?

Hmm well I haven't done too well recently and so I'm going to pledge an easier target for me which is 5lbs, I know its only 1lb a week but honestly, I want to stick to something that is achievable and I'll up it next month. I seem like such a failure doing such a low number :eek:
But if I get to 12st that will be great then I can work on getting into the 11's :)

Hi guys :)

I'm in - I'd like to lose 8lbs.

Shall we start a copy and paste thread with peoples pledges and actual loss?
Yes I think thats a fab idea, be easier to see then, have you started it already or shall we just use this thread? :) X

justjudith - 10lbs (0lbs lost, 10lbs to go)
Wilkin87 - 8bs (0lbs lost, albs to go)
x_Alex_x - target still to be set
*Shanny* - 12lbs (0lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
The Moog - 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
loobieluck - 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
HBB - 12lbs (0lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
Miss V - albs (0lbs lost, albs to go)
Ebonyspice - 12lbs (0lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
fit-by-30 - 8lbs (0lbs lost, albs to go)
Miss Mango - 5lbs (0lbs lost, 5lbs to go)

xx

Ah thanks for doing that hbb, I was just coming in to sort it :)

I'm bored - and procrastinating before work!

Right I'm joining the bandwagon! Hope you dont mind me gatecrashing!

I'd like to lose, I'll say 7lbs cause that would be awesome, I've already started today with having a diary and stuff, but yeah, I'd like to say 7lbs and that way I've made a challenge for myself :)

Well done to anyone that decides to join the ever increasing band wagon!
But please remember to copy and paste the last list of names and add yours and your target for January to it!
X

I want to lose a stone in January, its my 21st on the 19th though so will have to see how that goes with alochol etc, but I'm still hoping for the full 14lbs! Anything extra will be most welcome haha

Back