Powerplate

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaylou, 3 December 2009 Social URL.

1. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Has anyone used on regularly? If so, what results did you get?
    I'm considering using one but it is £4 for ten mins and I'm a little hesitant about it!
    Advice please ladies :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mhairib

mhairib Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Powerplate is useful as an add on to a work out I tend to use it after doing a bit of cardio, they basically exagerrate any exercise you do on them so a lunge on the plate will work your muscles harder than a lunge on it's own. My advise would be to try and look at a monthly membership for a gym, funds permitting, as £4 for 10 mins seems really steep.

I pay £37 per month and go at least 3 times a week, so each workout is less than £3 and I use a lot more than the plate :)

jaylou likes this.
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Thanks hun but we don't have access to a decent gym here, not unless I go half an hour each way! The one gym we have has really limited opening hours too so just not an option sadly.
    If they work well after cardio I could run their (1.5miles) and use it maybe?
    Thanks for your advice :)

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I've just realised I should have put this in the O/T folder. Stupid girl!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.